All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
cckadlec
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Fremont, Mich. / Seoul, Korea
Contact:

500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Unread post by cckadlec »

Hi all.

Here is my 500 Top-of-Hour IDs project as recorded from Fremont. It's a 6-hour audio documentary including legal IDs of 500 stations that are regularly heard here, plus 30 additional stations, bloopers, commentary, a 55-page guide, and Google Earth file including the tower sites and information for all stations.

For those who only have limited interest or only care about certain regions, I've included compilations for 14 regions separately, or you can use the guide, which lists start times for each frequency in the 6-hour MP3 to more easily find what you want.

The bulk of the stations were recorded between May and October with some editing through January with all station details, formats, call letters, etc. current as of Summer 2018.

Listen to 500 Top-of-Hour IDs: Fremont, Michigan

I hope some of you will check it out. :razz

Image
Marine propagation studies, Korean propaganda and jammers (8 hrs. of audio), 500+ Great Lakes TOH IDs (6 hrs.), Chinese AM TOH IDs (53 hrs.), Chinese and Taiwanese propaganda and jammers, plus articles and maps at www.chriskadlec.com • Tuner: Grundig G8 & TEF6686.
audiophile
Posts: 9556
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: 500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Unread post by audiophile »

Impressive!
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;

Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

Sweet! I'll check it out
Music is my life.
cckadlec
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Fremont, Mich. / Seoul, Korea
Contact:

Re: 500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Unread post by cckadlec »

audiophile wrote: ↑Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pmImpressive!
Thanks :razz

It sure has been hard to promote this project. I think a year from now, after I've totally given up promoting it, I'll check my web stats and there will be tons of hits. It happened five years after one of my other projects and still no idea where they are coming from every day! But radio projects are hard to promote as they are very niche. I hope more people can take some interest in it. I mean, especially here on this site, or else all hope is lost!
Marine propagation studies, Korean propaganda and jammers (8 hrs. of audio), 500+ Great Lakes TOH IDs (6 hrs.), Chinese AM TOH IDs (53 hrs.), Chinese and Taiwanese propaganda and jammers, plus articles and maps at www.chriskadlec.com • Tuner: Grundig G8 & TEF6686.
Post Reply