Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Best Local TV News in Detroit

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
stopnswop2

Re: Best Local TV News in Detroit

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Cowboy... what the hell. You made my brain actually break with all.. that

Music is my life.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:29 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:06 pm
Toggs,first of all,bigot,white Michiganders and Michigeese are just as inarticulate (in many cases,even more so ) than African Americans.Guess as a bigoted white man of dull-normal ( likely not even that "high") intelligence,you think African Americans' viewpoint less important than yours.(Incidentally,your state is derogated as "MICH-issippi" for its uneducated,largely fugly population and a few very tony suburbs surrounding the poverty and depravity like the Third World-like Deep South state from which many Mitten State residents' ancestors hailed.)
Fieger should have been your Governor,but you chose Fat John Engler,who as he did countless times as one of your worst Chief Executives,proved himself a corporate butt-kisser and bully to the Larry Nasser victims as an MSU trustee. (Or whatever position this repellent excuse for a human holds at the former "Moo U." ) Fieger accurately described Engler as resembling farm animals' spawn,but such beasts are easier on the eyes (not to mention more intelligent) than Fat Boy .
The most racist people ive ever met were not white and im starting to think youre among them. I dont give a flying fuck what a race-hustling Canadian resident thinks about our politics. Especially one as arrogant as Fieger, such as you and your obsession with your "poster boy handsome looks". Usually people using the "bigot" card and trying to libel others are the most guilty of it. You dont live here so youre views of our leaders are irrelevant. I dont like your far-left PM but it also doesnt matter because i dont and wont live your country. I personally think you should have kept Mr. harper in office. But that doesnt matter and neither do your views on our politics, your looks and your race obsession that you use as a political smear. The more you run at the mouth the more ignorant you sound. And, may I add, the more bitter and racist you sound.

Toggs

Post by Toggs » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Borderboy, you've clearly got your head up your a@#$%. The local news is for most of southeast Michigan and Canada, not just Detroit, in which case southeast Michigan is at least %80 white. Check it out, fool!

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Well,Toggs,since you failed to engage my previous response, I'll type this: Michigan is about 80% white,but it's also 14% black,which means that African Americans merit about one in seven interviews about their situation . And,YOUR HEAD IS FIRMLY PLANTED UP YOUR A** about your lousy infrastructure and schools, which have dropped the Mitten State from one of America's best places to raise a family to one of its worst . ( Falling wages due to lack of economic diversity and cannibalizing of unions by your beloved far right wing has also contributed mightily to Michigan's decline.)

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:53 pm

And,as Ron Cameron noted yesterday with the News' shuffles and demotions, print media quality and quality are execrable .

Toggs

Post by Toggs » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Borderboy, they may make up %14 of the market, but they're interviewed %50 of the time, that's my point. They are OVER-REPRESENTED. You're not too good at math, apparently. And besides that, what does infrastructure have to do with anything about how often people are interviewed on the news. You are a totally illogical dumb@#$%.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:40 pm

WXYZ at 11, WJBK (Fox 2) at 10. Outside of scillian and Gill, Loco 4 seems to have narcissistic personalities. It’s the annoyance of the station.

TVwatcher

Post by TVwatcher » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm

I think WXYZ by far. The morning news at 4 has become unwatchable IMO. too much giggle and games. Brandon is the best they have on the show and the rest takes away from him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic