Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Predictions on how and when the shutdown ends

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Predictions on how and when the shutdown ends

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 am

Oldies 84 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:35 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:57 am
Human waste overflowing on to America’s pristine and beautiful national parks is a SYMBOL of Trump’s disdain and disrespect for our public lands and treasured landmarks. You know - “drill baby, drill”. No land set aside for all to enjoy when there’s a way to make an industrial buck off same. Mine, strip, cut, drill, defile with chemicals. Unbridled greed - the Trump Creed - now symbolized in photos of our filthy national parks. Not to mention all the rangers told to stay home. And not being paid.
Shameful.

Make America Great Again means Make America the Butt of a Sick International Joke. The world is laughing at our stupidity in ever electing him. General Mattis knows it. John McCain knew it. And every shocked world leader is either crying, or licking his/her chops with glee.
Really, Human waste in National Parks, Who the hell is pooping in the National Parks, Just who the hell writes this stuff? Fake News at its best must be The PBS Newshour.
Anytime I’ve ever gone to a national park, it’s trashed. You know what’s never trashed? Private parks! Oh, and I have to pay to go to a national park and a private park. At least I don’t have to pay during the “shutdown.”

Drive by any public park in Detroit and you find broken basketball rims, used condoms, syringes, and the like. Since it belongs to everyone, it belongs to no one.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:06 pm
[quote=lovinlife101 post_id=556647 time=<a href="tel:1546706302">1546706302</a> user_id=9159]
[quote="Oldies 84" post_id=556640 time=<a href="tel:1546702555">1546702555</a> user_id=14888]
[quote="screen glare" post_id=556472 time=<a href="tel:1546610242">1546610242</a> user_id=8033]
Human waste overflowing on to America’s pristine and beautiful national parks is a SYMBOL of Trump’s disdain and disrespect for our public lands and treasured landmarks. You know - “drill baby, drill”. No land set aside for all to enjoy when there’s a way to make an industrial buck off same. Mine, strip, cut, drill, defile with chemicals. Unbridled greed - the Trump Creed - now symbolized in photos of our filthy national parks. Not to mention all the rangers told to stay home. And not being paid.
Shameful.

Make America Great Again means Make America the Butt of a Sick International Joke. The world is laughing at our stupidity in ever electing him. General Mattis knows it. John McCain knew it. And every shocked world leader is either crying, or licking his/her chops with glee.
Really, Human waste in National Parks, Who the hell is pooping in the National Parks, Just who the hell writes this stuff? Fake News at its best must be The PBS Newshour.
[/quote]

Anytime I’ve ever gone to a national park, it’s trashed. You know what’s never trashed? Private parks! Oh, and I have to pay to go to a national park and a private park. At least I don’t have to pay during the “shutdown.”

Drive by any public park in Detroit and you find broken basketball rims, used condoms, syringes, and the like. Since it belongs to everyone, it belongs to no one.
[/quote]
And you know this by just driving by a park, God I wish I had that gift to know what’s in a park just by driving by it, you better go to the park while it’s free because the Government Shutdown could end soon.
[/quote]

Are you Mr. Magoo? Better get your eyes checked. Can’t see a broken basketball rim unless you’re hanging on it? How big do you think a park in Detroit is? 1,000 square miles? More like 1,000 square feet!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:55 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:23 pm
Damn, Maybe you should stop looking for condoms and syringes in the park, in fact stay the hell away from parks, perhaps a trip to the zoo would be more your cup of tea.
Looking for condoms is an important skill. Just ask your parents.

Listen, J. Quincy, I applaud your ability to type at all. If you can’t see how trashed public parks are before the shutdown, it must be very difficult to see your own filth. Hopefully your sense of smell is gone too. Not everyone has that luxury.

Oh, and private organizations are volunteering to pay for public park clean up.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/04/68199510 ... n-yellowst

Let’s just hope the word doesn’t get out. Others might follow, doing a better job for less money.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:12 am

Oldies 84 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:24 pm
Hey, keep my deceased parents out of the conversation jackass, maybe you need to go back to the park you might have lost one of your condoms there, please pick up after yourself, and by the way it looks like the shutdown could be months maybe years, you might have to build a cabin in the park so you can wake up every morning to start picking up condoms that everyone left the night before.
My parents have been dead for decades, along with every generation before them, so no offense taken.

It must be difficult taking offense whenever a deceased loved one is mentioned in conversation. That is, unless you’re not consistent.

Oh, and the name-calling. I’m used to it. Replace it with an argument, and you’ll appear less ignorant.

Also, read the article. Private organizations will take care of the clean-up. To read the article, it’ll require a microscope in your case or have someone read it to you. Poor eyesight could be because of inbreeding, but there’s no definitive science on it yet.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:40 pm

You people: “But who will clean up public parks during the partial federal shutdown?”

Literally everyone: “Duh, us.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-amer ... nt-n955881

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic