Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wishing you the very best

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Wishing you the very best

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:12 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:18 pm

It comes premade?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:18 pm
It comes premade?
Yes in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store...

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:13 am

Amazon credited my account overnight. I asked for another Instant Pot to be sent to the office. I don't feel like dealing with customer service right now, so I will let them ship it as they wish.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:28 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:12 pm
I've not tried the Kozy Shack Rice Pudding, but Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding is the best chocolate pudding I've ever tasted.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:56 pm

I can vouch for their rice pudding, it rocks big time

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:29 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:56 pm
I can vouch for their rice pudding, it rocks big time
So is it just pudding that's rice flavored?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:29 pm
So is it just pudding that's rice flavored?

:lol

Rice doesn't have any flavour. That's what makes Chinese food so awful. Rice pudding is rice that's pudding flavoured.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:17 pm

I got my replacement Instant Pot from Amazon yesterday. Took it home and tested it according to the provided instructions and it worked. Looking forward to actually cooking something in it this weekend. Not rice pudding, though, I don't care for the stuff. Perhaps General Tso's chicken?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:17 pm
I got my replacement Instant Pot from Amazon yesterday. Took it home and tested it according to the provided instructions and it worked. Looking forward to actually cooking something in it this weekend. Not rice pudding, though, I don't care for the stuff. Perhaps General Tso's chicken?
those things are amazing. Good move Vic, we are in prime instapot season now.

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:22 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:59 pm

How deep does your racism go? You seriously can’t go very long without going there. Disgusting!

So, disliking Chinese food makes me a racist?

And disliking rice, makes me a ricist.

I'm not exactly fond of pasta either. I suppose that make me anti-Italian.

Without ever having even tried it, I find the very thought of haggis revolting. I would never in my life put on a kilt. Of course, that makes me anti-Scottish.

So, I plead guilty. I should never have tried to go up against such a superior intellect as yours.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:48 pm

A note for Turkeytop: My wife decided to use up some "reward points" she earned at work. They can be exchanged for all sorts of merchandise offered through some catalog associated with the program.

She ordered a $200 LL Bean gift card for her husband. Time to get some new shirts!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:48 pm
A note for Turkeytop: My wife decided to use up some "reward points" she earned at work. They can be exchanged for all sorts of merchandise offered through some catalog associated with the program.

She ordered a $200 LL Bean gift card for her husband. Time to get some new shirts!

So, using LL's logic, not owning any LL Bean products, must make me anti-LL. He might be right about that. But I do like beans.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:50 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:

So, using LL's logic, not owning any LL Bean products, must make me anti-LL. He might be right about that. But I do like beans.
Using the term "beans" just further proves your racism, TT.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:21 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:50 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:

Using the term "beans" just further proves your racism, TT.
Anti-Gas...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic