Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wishing you the very best

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Wishing you the very best

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Well, you're not exactly a fan favorite around here, either. I figured you would be the first to enjoy a joke, considering you are one.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Racism? Really? You think that’s funny?

You all disgust me!!!
Making fun of myself because of past ill conceived accusations is racist? Besides, sometimes we even have rice pudding.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:24 pm
(something tells me I won't catch you in Ann Arbor),
Ann Arbor can't be all bad. Craig lives there. OH, and the Earl is a really nice place to eat.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Bipartisanship is rare in Congress, but Republicans and Democrats unite - over cheese

These days, it seems like lawmakers on opposite sides of the aisle can't agree on much of anything.

Behold, the power of cheese.

The U.S. Senate passed a bill introduced by Wisconsin GOP Sen. Ron Johnson and co-sponsored by Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin.

The bill is called (no joke) the CURD Act, which stands for “Codifying Useful Regulatory Definitions" Act. There were two Republican and two Democratic co-sponsors of the bill.

Johnson said in an email: “In Wisconsin, we’re serious about cheese. The CURD Act ensures consumers will be able to tell the difference between ‘natural cheese’ and ‘processed cheese.’ "

In case you were confused, cheeses like cheddar, Gouda, Swiss, feta, even those ranch-coated cheese curds, are all "natural cheese." Do you know what's not natural cheese? Velveeta, Kraft Singles, Cheez Whiz.

Natural cheese is made of milk or milk products (like buttermilk) and involves coagulation. Sounds delicious, right? Coagulation is just the separation of the milk protein from the whey.

Processed cheeses take "natural cheese" and changes it so that it's meltier (like nacho cheese) or is sprayable (like Easy Cheese).
https://www.jsonline.com/story/life/foo ... 350160002/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:11 pm

I like rice pudding. More so than any other type. Not a fan of tapioca at all.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:02 am

I've been an Amazon customer since 1995. Five months after they started in business. Did you know they used to have nicknames? I still have mine and when I call (with supposedly a secret number) they call me by my nickname.

Rice pudding creeps me out.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:08 am

My dear, departed mother made the best rice pudding ever.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:15 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:02 am
I've been an Amazon customer since 1995. Five months after they started in business. Did you know they used to have nicknames? I still have mine and when I call (with supposedly a secret number) they call me by my nickname.

Rice pudding creeps me out.
Where/how did you find out about them in 1995?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:25 pm

I was just thinking about watching the film that ends with my favorite fight scene ever. Lethal Weapon. When Mel Gibson (as a police officer) is going at it with Gary Busey (a drug runner), it makes me wanna go whoop some ass.

But then I just go to the fridge and get some more chips and French onion dip.

-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:45 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:11 pm
I like rice pudding. More so than any other type. Not a fan of tapioca at all.
I'm a fan of both. But if I had to pick...if the cops were going to pudding board me to get me to confess I'd go with rice.
The thing is a really good rice pudding is better than a really good tapioca pudding but its easier for a rice pudding to be average and I'd take an average tapioca over an average rice I think.

I no longer directly engage trolls

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Best rice pudding--------------------------------------------------------------average rice pudding
----------------------best tapioca-------------------------average tapioca

I am avoiding terms like bad or worst because there is no such thing with either in my experience

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:15 am
I lived in a very rural part of Colorado, without many resources. They were advertising with NPR and I had read a few articles.

I bought tons of CD's and books. It probably saved me from becoming a Trump voter.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm
NS8401 wrote:
I lived in a very rural part of Colorado, without many resources. They were advertising with NPR and I had read a few articles.

I bought tons of CD's and books. It probably saved me from becoming a Trump voter.
No, being born with a brain and a heart saved you from being a Trump voter.

-TurkeyTop

G G

Post by G G » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm

What a fowl mouthed jerk. Besmerching the name of uniformed police officers. You should be ashamed. If I was a betting man, I would wager that you would be the first to complain to an officer of the law about something you didn't like.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm
NS8401 wrote:

No, being born with a brain and a heart saved you from being a Trump voter.
Precious few sad to say...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic