Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wishing you the very best

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Wishing you the very best

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:57 am

You truly are a piece of shit.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:40 pm

I'm working with three K-9 units on tracking and apprehension on Wednesday. Were always looking for good decoy volunteers for the bite work portion. You doing anything on Wednesday LL?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:13 pm

I am really digging these Nissin Cup O Noodles for lunch. For 31 cents, you can't lose. Especially on a chilly day like this.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:13 pm
I am really digging these Nissin Cup O Noodles for lunch. For 31 cents, you can't lose. Especially on a chilly day like this.
how would compare them to the old Ramin standby?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:20 pm

The ones you have to boil? Those don't hold a candle to the "Instant Lunch" brand. I'd say the instant lunch brand even beats the Nissin Cup O Noodles. I much prefer the water/microwave/enjoy style.

-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:20 pm
The ones you have to boil? Those don't hold a candle to the "Instant Lunch" brand. I'd say the instant lunch brand even beats the Nissin Cup O Noodles. I much prefer the water/microwave/enjoy style.
May the new year bring you wondrous new flavors to microwave and enjoy. :blink

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:48 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:47 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:20 pm
May the new year bring you wondrous new flavors to microwave and enjoy. :blink
Same to you, Craig. If you are a cookie guy, I strongly suggest the lemon drop cookie at Panera bread. I thought I knew what love was until I ate one.

-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Seasons greetings, everyone.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:03 pm

I got a generous Amazon gift card from my boss for a Christmas gift. I used it to buy, among other things, an Instant Pot.

When it showed up at the office today, the shipping carton was torn open, the styrofoam packing material was broken into several pieces and there was a footprint on the carton! The UPS driver was most apologetic and was pissed that a package in that condition had been placed on his truck in the first place. He advised me to refuse delivery, which I did.

I then contacted Amazon customer service and had a lovely internet chat with Darren. He repeatedly apologized for the inconvenience and offered me a refund. I told him that I wanted instead to get the item reshipped.

Darren said that would be impossible. Amazon had to wait for the returned item to reach them, then needed 2-3 business days to process the refund. Only then could I repurchase the item -- but he did say that I could choose the fastest shipping method and Amazon would waive shipping fees.

OTOH, Darren could have a replacement shipped immediately if I put it on my credit card. That sort of defeats the entire purpose of using a gift card, doesn't it?

Happy whatever you celebrate this time of year!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:32 pm

In my years as an Amazon customer I have been pretty happy with customer service. Only once or twice in memory did a two day delivery take 3 days and now, since they have a contract with USPS Saturdays and sometimes Sundays are delivery days.

Once my wife order a gift (maybe 10-15 dollars). for a grandchild and she had it shipped to the wrong address.... 435 instead of 345. When she called and admitted her mistake they just sent a new one out to the right address no charge. They just wrote off the original order. Somebody at 435 got a free toy of some sort.

I once ordered a small lock box case for a handgun but instead got a 15 round magazine for an AR-15. I called and they said to send it back, no charge, and sent a new handgun lock box out immediately. But another magazine for an AR-15 showed up. This time they told me to keep it, they refunded my credit card and took the item off line because there was an obvious problem with inventory somewhere in the pipeline. I ended up sending the second magazine back anyway because I don't have an AR-15 and my son-in-law who does have one (at least :razz ) didn't need another magazine.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:50 pm

I still really miss my dog...

He really liked cottage cheese. Betcha he would have loved noodles too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Behave yourself, Bryce. Should you ever find yourself in the greater Brighton area (something tells me I won't catch you in Ann Arbor), we can go enjoy some cottage cheese and noodles. Merry Christmas!

-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:24 pm
Behave yourself, Bryce. Should you ever find yourself in the greater Brighton area (something tells me I won't catch you in Ann Arbor), we can go enjoy some cottage cheese and noodles. Merry Christmas!
I get to Brighton quite often on my way to Howell for our weekly meetings. Once in a while, I stop off in Cohoctah. We always eat cottage cheese. It's our favorite color.

Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.

:rollin

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:01 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:24 pm
I get to Brighton quite often on my way to Howell for our weekly meetings. Once in a while, I stop off in Cohoctah. We always eat cottage cheese. It's our favorite color.

Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.

:rollin
It took me a minute to get that joke. End of year sales reports drained me :lol

-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 pm

You guys are hilarious. :rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic