Notice to all Buzzboard readers & posters: A requested server migration took place Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I did not re-point my DNS records to the new server until roughly 7:45p ET on Monday, November 12. As a result, any posts and new user registrations occurring between the nighttime hours of 11/10 and approximately 7:45p ET on Monday, 11/12 have been lost.

This was unavoidable, and the longer I waited to re-point to the new server, the greater the number of posts that would've been lost.

Please feel free to resubmit any threads / posts you created. They will NOT be lost this time! Many thanks for your patience these past couple of weeks while I've worked to migrate the Buzzboard to a more secure, more robust platform.

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace! Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

Being pro-police

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
DAC

Re: Being pro-police

Post by DAC » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:05 am

lovinlife101 wrote:Great comeback.

Love you, too.

Have a great day!
Douche.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Really? Is that what the D in DAC stands for?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 am

Third Chicago police officer relieved of duty after relieving a black citizen of his life.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/3rd-chicago ... -the-back/

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Keeping the police accountable is always good news!

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... umbfounded

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 am

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:40 pm

YES!

Fire them all!

For all those who think a badge and a gun makes someone righteous, THINK AGAIN!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/chic ... e-41483592

I wonder if Bill Harris has taken this "code of silence."

Cops complain about people, especially in urban settings, keeping silent. But for some reason, it's okay for police to have a "code of silence" when it comes to being accountable or taking about misconduct in their own ranks.

This is very good news!

franko75

Post by franko75 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:26 am

There are bad people in every proffesion. You name the job you can find good people. Police officers are great people, they protect us and save our lives. There is no reason why the media shouldn't have a good relationship with them. If an officers messes up the local media will go after them.

This thread is ridiculous..

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:02 am

And these ll101 posts have had NOTHING to do with the purpose of this board in the first place, mxmetalhead doesn't-wont ever close a thread, nor stop the B.S. as well.

The red ! Icon bottom right is to inform of a problem with a post and we all have done so many times on many of the B.S. ll101 puts out and its like complaining to a wall, nothing ever gets done. The Flint, Tri-Cities and the Thumb board is the national inquirer version of the entire board, ll101 is the cause of it and mxmetalhead doesn't lift a finger!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 am

Blaming and trying to bully Metalhead is counterproductive.

Accept your own position in life. Try to improve it. Help others. Don't blame them for your own problems. Work hard. Love more. And most of all, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 pm

"Accept your own position in life. Try to improve it. Help others. Don't blame them for your own problems. Work hard. Love more. "
Take your own advice idiot, there wasn't a problem on this site till you showed up, I've been here for almost 12 years,
I am not the problem... you are and we all know you know it! :evil: You have been here surprisingly since 2011 but only seem to have been a jerk the last couple years, you on some mood altering medication or so?
Bought frickin' time you understood that your the problem, I'm sure you really do understand it, I'm far from alone in knowing this about you, but your having too much fun in your mom-dads basement to stop!

Your someone that and you know it is purposely trolling this site and I'm sure others to just gain attention to yourself we all now that clearly.
Almost everything you do here has nothing to do with what the website is all about and you and metalhead know it.

If you really are a former media person-maybe from 25, no wonder your a former one, no one in their right mind would even read your resume.

Screw you and your have a nice day B.S.! :twisted:

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Uh-oh, Ronaldski. I have this weird hunch that someone special is about to give you a condescending, passive-aggressive critique of spelling and grammar, while basically ignoring what you said. It's like Groundhog Day.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

+1 DAC LOL and have a nice day DAC! :D

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:08 am

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. You're slipping, bruh. You only managed to get "your" wrong four times in a previous post. I expected much more from you.

And the name-calling, yes, I can always count on you for that. We all say we don't like bullying, unless, that is as long as it is directed at me.

When I need someone to provide a statement free of reason, logical argument, thought, intellect, tact, and maturity, I'll be sure to call you.

But do tell me this, what does "bought frickin' time" mean? Does that mean you purchased a clock?

And what does this mean? "Your someone that and you know it is..." Are you auditioning for Buckwheat in a reboot of The Little Rascals?

And while I have your attention, here are four lethal enforcers with a god complex wasting your tax dollars without a care in the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLwryn44gA

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Cops, stop killing innocent and unarmed black people!

The victim of this disturbing police execution had his vehicle stall and had his hands up. Police then taser him and shoot him.

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/19/12981238/t ... ting-video

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic