Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

KKK to Stage a Trump Victory Parade

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

KKK to Stage a Trump Victory Parade

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 pm

KKK of North Carolina Announces Donald Trump Victory Parade

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan say they will hold a "klavalkade" honoring Trump in December 2016.

Our goal is to help restore America to a White Christian nation, founded on God's word. This does not mean that we want to see anything bad happen to the darker races ... we simply want to live separate from them ... As GOD intended. (Lev.20:24-25) It is a simple fact that whenever these races try to integrate themselves into White society, that society is damaged immensely ... perhaps even destroyed altogether. Everything that we do as Klan members is in furtherance of our ultimate goal. We are not evil; hateful people as our enemies would have you believe. We are common white people from all walks of life who have recognized the problems that our race is facing. We have chose to stand and fight for those things that we hold dear to our people. Won't you stand with us, while there is still time! It is the duty of all white Christian men and women to fight against the Communist who have stolen our Nation...

Most of our youth are on DRUGS or pregnant with a mongrel child. If our forefathers could see America today they would have our Government Leaders put to DEATH. For Treason against the American people. They are rolling in their graves as you read this now. We as a people can change this course in which America has taken. We need to come together as WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS and spread the word to others. Grab the blind Liberals by their heads and shake them until they wake up. From their JEW TUBE naps and tell them to look around because the ship is sinking. And through the Ku Klux Klan we will wake America up to the evils which are in our Government. We will unite proud white Americans to our cause because we have the LORD on our side. And with CHRIST we can't lose.

A spokeswoman for the group, who provided us with the name Amanda, said the parade would be "unannounced." She did not give us any further information, such as the event's time or specific location, other than to say it will take place in North Carolina.

A spokeswoman for the group, who provided us with the name Amanda, said the parade would be "unannounced." She did not give us any further information, such as the event's time or specific location, other than to say it will take place in North Carolina.

The KKK representative was responding to our inquiry as to whether the group had held a Trump victory rally on 9 November 2016 on a freeway overpass in the city of Mebane. She confirmed they had not, but she alerted us to the upcoming parade.

We reached out to the press office for Trump's campaign for comment and have not heard back.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/09/kkk-of ... ry-parade/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Re: KKK to Stage a Trump Victory Parade

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Fantastic... nothing crazy about the folks supporting him... nothing at all :roll:

The dog whistles were turned into air raid sirens about race and it stirred up some dangerous and violent elements on the fringes of American society...

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm certain the parade will be announced far in advance. Plenty of time for all the networks to get down there and cover it live. I surely wish that the current protests and upcoming events such as this upcoming parade would be ignored by the media. Right now is not the time to fan the flames.

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:04 am

NS8401 wrote:Fantastic... nothing crazy about the folks supporting him... nothing at all :roll:

The dog whistles were turned into air raid sirens about race and it stirred up some dangerous and violent elements on the fringes of American society...
Sadly it's no longer on the fringes. It's close to half our country that voted for this evil human being. I'm starting to think the Russians didn't simply want to get a candidate favorable to them elected. I now think they saw our open wounds and wanted to rub salt in them. I believe they want this country to fall apart so they can further their goals. I don't know any other word to use other than fuck. That's the word that comes to mind. FUCK.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 am

As if the KKK holding a "parade" is Trump's fault. That's like blaming President Obama for all of the anti police rhetoric. Why would you even give a group like the KKK a mouthpiece at all? I could barely understand their poorly written awfully put together press release. You guys gotta cut it out with these bull shit narratives. If Hillary was elected, there simply would not be violent protesting in the streets. This ridiculous out of control temper tantrum is pathetic. Grow up and move on. He won. It's not going to change.

Simple minded idiocy is wreaking havoc in this country. The completely fair election of Donald Trump should send a message to the country that there are working class people who feel left behind. They just want to put food on the table and have an opportunity at the American Dream. Instead they've been told they don't deserve it. So... They voted for a man who is completely different than the establishment. Allow them their freedom. They deserve it. It's only 4 years.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 am

I would say this no matter who won.

Pray for our country.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:24 am

SaveFerris wrote:
NS8401 wrote:Fantastic... nothing crazy about the folks supporting him... nothing at all :roll:

Sadly it's no longer on the fringes. It's close to half our country that voted for this evil human being. I'm starting to think the Russians didn't simply want to get a candidate favorable to them elected. I now think they saw our open wounds and wanted to rub salt in them. I believe they want this country to fall apart so they can further their goals. I don't know any other word to use other than fuck. That's the word that comes to mind. FUCK.
Have some dignity, man. Enough of the melodrama.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 am

I think everybody just needs to calm down and take a moment. It's no secret that fringe groups like the KKK supported Trump's campaign, but that doesn't mean that everyone who voted for him wears white sheets and burns crosses. Despite what the white-supremacist clowns may think about the outcome of the election, the reality is they have as much of a "voice" in matters as they had before. Most folks know they're nuts. If anything, the national media rushing to cover these fringe groups are playing right into their hands and giving them the attention they so crave. Nothing would bust the KKK's balloon faster than nobody showing up to give them the time of day.

The mere surprise of this election has thrown everyone for a loop. Fact is, we don't know what's going to happen next, but I highly doubt that white-supremacist hate groups are suddenly going to take over America. They may feel artificially empowered right now, but when the dust settles, they'll find themselves back within the fringes from whence they came. Trump or no Trump, the vast majority of Americans don't need or want the shit they peddle!

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:10 am

Calvert DeForest wrote:I think everybody just needs to calm down and take a moment. It's no secret that fringe groups like the KKK supported Trump's campaign, but that doesn't mean that everyone who voted for him wears white sheets and burns crosses. Despite what the white-supremacist clowns may think about the outcome of the election, the reality is they have as much of a "voice" in matters as they had before. Most folks know they're nuts. If anything, the national media rushing to cover these fringe groups are playing right into their hands and giving them the attention they so crave. Nothing would bust the KKK's balloon faster than nobody showing up to give them the time of day.

The mere surprise of this election has thrown everyone for a loop. Fact is, we don't know what's going to happen next, but I highly doubt that white-supremacist hate groups are suddenly going to take over America. They may feel artificially empowered right now, but when the dust settles, they'll find themselves back within the fringes from whence they came. Trump or no Trump, the vast majority of Americans don't need or want the shit they peddle!

Nicely stated. I agree 100%

I no longer directly engage trolls

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:41 am

radiodoc wrote:As if the KKK holding a "parade" is Trump's fault. That's like blaming President Obama for all of the anti police rhetoric. Why would you even give a group like the KKK a mouthpiece at all?

The KKK is celebrating the Trump victory because Trump represents their values. Trump has never disavowed their support. The Trump campaign legitimized hate and bigotry.

Canada isn't immune to this kind of hateful divisive politics. A year ago, our Conservative government ran for reelection on a campaign of hate and fear. The voters rejected that and elected a Liberal government that, like all Liberal regimes, is rife with corruption..

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am

He was a bit slow on disavowing, but I think has...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Rave on, limp wristed handwringers. Liberals are just as full of hate and divisiveness. Give me a break. One reason I voted for Trump is because in my twilight years, I could not stand the thought of 8 years of Hillary the Criminal as President, followed by 8 years of that high pitched, shrieking old hag Elizabeth Warren as President. My god, how could anyone in their right mind tolerate THAT?

By the way, the KKK were originally Democrats. If they were still teaching history in school, perhaps you rubes would know this. Hey, maybe Trump can get rid of Common Core too. One can only hope.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Matt wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Have some dignity, man. Enough of the melodrama.
https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

It's not merely melodrama. This is our new reality. This is the country we now live in. I won't hesitate to protest. It won't be because of the election. It won't be in the name of Hillary Clinton. It will be to show my children and my children's children that in one of the most regrettable moments in our national history that I had the balls to stand up for what I believe in. It will be to show that while I am a white man from a rural area of Michigan that doesn't mean I don't know bigotry, racism, and hatred when I see it. How many people had the balls to stand up to Hitler when he rose to power? Everyone and their mom has been compared to Hitler now so it doesn't sting like it used to. But I'm not too stupid to see the parallels here. A populist leader that rose to power by exploiting racial hatred in a time of great economic inequality. That may not necessarily mean he will reach that level of nastiness but I'm not about to just sit here on my ass and watch. Today is the anniversary of the kristallnacht, I kept thinking just what could be our version of this without even knowing that fact? I don't care if he won the election. I don't care if he's popular. Everything he says and does goes against my religious and moral beliefs. He's quick to complain about the protestors but will we ever hear him disown the disgusting actions of his followers? I already know the answer so I'm not going to wait around. This is no time for hand wringing. This is the time for resistance.

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:Rave on, limp wristed handwringers. Liberals are just as full of hate and divisiveness. Give me a break. One reason I voted for Trump is because in my twilight years, I could not stand the thought of 8 years of Hillary the Criminal as President, followed by 8 years of that high pitched, shrieking old hag Elizabeth Warren as President. My god, how could anyone in their right mind tolerate THAT?

By the way, the KKK were originally Democrats. If they were still teaching history in school, perhaps you rubes would know this. Hey, maybe Trump can get rid of Common Core too. One can only hope.
Actually we do know that. I was pointing out that you ALL suck and I don't care which party you align with... you all do the same junk just in different wrapping paper. So educate yourself...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic