Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I voted thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: I voted thread

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:44 pm

audiophile wrote:I was voter #511 out of 1200 as of 2:45P.

I didn't bend.
That's big time turnout...

Does that mean you Stayed never Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 pm

1601 and 1602 in my precinct- in and out in under 10. I voted for Trump and the wife voted for Gary Johnson.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Matt wrote:1601 and 1602 in my precinct- in and out in under 10. I voted for Trump and the wife voted for Gary Johnson.
Interesting... are you in Ann Arbor proper?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:16 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:1601 and 1602 in my precinct- in and out in under 10. I voted for Trump and the wife voted for Gary Johnson.
Yes. I voted for the school board trio you requested, not necessarily because I thought they were great, but the school board needs some fresh blood.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Yes. I voted for the school board trio you requested, not necessarily because I thought they were great, but the school board needs some fresh blood.
I appreciate that... one guy wasn't running but the other two have been there since I was in at least 5th grade... it's kind of insane...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 pm

They are reporting 65% turn out as of 545p in Traverse City proper. We have a hot non-incumbant US Congressional race in the 1st.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:32 pm

65% is H***...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Being a retirement mecca, many, many absentee ballots have been in for weeks.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:33 am

It is a good day! Trump defied the polls and naysayers!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am

I'k ok Trump win, even though I couldn't pull the lever.

What I'm very happy about the house and senate results.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:16 am

audiophile wrote:I'k ok Trump win, even though I couldn't pull the lever.

What I'm very happy about the house and senate results.
Now to see what you all do with 4 years of all the marbles including now the Supreme Court... House and Senate are locks until 2020 for the GOP...

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 pm

I did what I could, that's all I have to say.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:41 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
I appreciate that... one guy wasn't running but the other two have been there since I was in at least 5th grade... it's kind of insane...
Looks like Deb Mexicotte has been emboldened by Crooked Hillary not accepting her loss: http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/ind ... river_home

This comes after the Christopher Taylor Clique put a primary loser in Jason Frenzel on City Council to replace failed Councilperson Sabra Briere.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Looks like Deb Mexicotte has been emboldened by Crooked Hillary not accepting her loss: http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/ind ... river_home

This comes after the Christopher Taylor Clique put a primary loser in Jason Frenzel on City Council to replace failed Councilperson Sabra Briere.
Only difference is that Mexicotte has a chance to get on... a good one too...

They vote on it tomorrow... I happened to be at the meeting last week for other reasons... not a pretty reaction as people slammed Mexicotte without naming her directly. They should really think twice about how horrid that would look before they do it... I'm still hoping the third guy in the trifecta makes it. Anybody but her...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic