Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How's everybody doing?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Luke

How's everybody doing?

Post by Luke » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 pm

This forum has been quiet for awhile. I just want to make sure everybody's still alive out there!

Realist

Re: How's everybody doing?

Post by Realist » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 pm

GOOD! You?

Nothing has been going on that's noteworthy in TV and radio here.

Next topic I'm anticipating is whenever the new morning show on Z93 that replaces Joe Volk starts

Then it'll be who switches to Christmas music first - Mix 106, The Bay or maybe WHNN.

Then - hopefully - is when WHNN dumps their crappy underperforming AC format, along with the stupid My 96.1 branding, and goes back to classic hits with a retro tag line of "Super Win" 96 WHNN.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 pm

A week without LOL101 is a great week! :blink

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm

And we're off!

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 pm

'twas nice whilst it lasted

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:07 pm

I don't usually participate in this forum, but quit whining and crying that people are picking on you. Grow up. If you ignore, your so-called "bullies" will back off. Adults teach elementary school children this lesson.

If you're an adult, learn some conflict management without fueling the fire, geez!

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:40 pm

You have a better chance of reducing and eliminating what you consider be bullying by ignoring it, not reacting. You won't convince anyone online to stop picking on you. You will be arguing until you're blue in the face.

You can only control yourself. You can't control anyone else. If you really want it to stop, your best option is to change what you're doing, and stop reacting.

Don't whine. People don't like whining. Don't attack people. People don't like to be attacked. If you believe in what you say, you will be the grown-up first and stop attacks, even if people do it back to you. Don't claim you have it the hardest. That's nonsense, and no one is interested. If you use your opinion to fan the flames, you're no better than anyone else. You bring this on yourself, regardless of who-started-it.

Bottom line, knock it off and grow up.

EDIT/Add: If you want people to respect you and not bully you, give them a reason to. Learn conflict management. Reflect honestly on your own behavior.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Luke wrote:This forum has been quiet for awhile. I just want to make sure everybody's still alive out there!
I'm still alive, have been consuming massive quantities of alcohol, will continue to do so until after the dreaded 8th November....:rollin .....thanks for asking, and I hope you're well!

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 pm

BTW, 101, you REALLY need to develop a sense of humor.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:12 pm

or possibly have a pint or three with me some time. I'll get ya going on that needed buzz, you are wound too tight...then, I will set you straight on the matters of the world.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:20 pm

I really don't care if you take my advice or not. I don't know you, and don't really care. Like I said, I don't frequent this section of the forum often. Enjoy your conflicts.

No one will ever convince a self-proclaimed victim that they aren't a victim anyway. It's always someone else's fault.

Can't believe I allowed myself to get sucked into this. Bad on me.

JRBlitz

Post by JRBlitz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 am

WSMH will be airing every program in HD, if they haven't started yet...That same group is looking at expanding news content even more..Craig McMorris and Marc Jacobson, they're looking at you...WNEM is busy playing with Facebook LIVE and continuing to exploit toothless grubby-looking people by surprising them with a free $7 car wash...WJRT is doing business as usual...Michael MacDonald of WWCK's Mike and Stephanie has an Instagram account that needs attention... https://www.instagram.com/onairguy54/ Cumulus radio tried to get an exclusive contract with the Machine Shop concert outlet, but it turns out only country acts will be allowed.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Hiya guys!

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic