1) You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented, protected or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent (except as noted below), the webmaster, administrator and moderators make no assurances -- either expressly or implicitly -- that the confidentiality of the data will not be compromised.
2) By participating in the site, please operate under the assumption that anyone who posts under a pseudonym wishes to remain anonymous under any & all circumstances. Blatant attempts to "out" other posters, including providing links to external web sites or e-mail addresses they may own, will not be permitted and will lead to temporary or permanent suspension of posting privileges.
3) By reading or posting on this message board, you acknowledge the following:
--The administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, however, due to posting volume it is impossible to review every message.
--All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
--In complaint-driven situations, the administrator will use good faith (albeit subjective) judgment in determining whether or not a post or thread should be removed or edited due to rules violations or other inappropriate content, and what sanctions are appropriate for any violators.
4) NEW: Deleting one's existing account or creating multiple accounts for purposes of creating a new account to dodge other readers' "Ignore" settings, to create conversation with oneself, etc. will not be tolerated. I will be checking suspected violations and will permanently ban users who violate this rule.
5) NEW: Users who consistently post off-topic banter in existing threads that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand will be banned.
Please post responsibly, use common sense, and enjoy your stay!
All accepted registrations through June 25 at 9:30p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.
Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.