Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former Cumulus Toledo PD McClintock on the move

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
AMFMTV

Former Cumulus Toledo PD McClintock on the move

Post by AMFMTV » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:12 pm

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/arch ... k-to-leave
HEARST CORPORATION Active Rock WIYY (98 ROCK)/BALTIMORE APD DAN McCLINTOCK will be leaving the station after JUNE, with a search already on for his successor.

McCLINTOCK and wife NANCY have decided to move back to PENSACOLA, FL, this summer in order to be closer to family.

Said McCLINTOCK, "My time here at WIYY has been very rewarding. Special thanks to PD RICK STRAUSS, GM DAN JOERRES and former GM CARY PAHIGIAN for their support in creating one of the best teams in broadcasting."

Prior to joining HEARST, McCLINTOCK spent 22 years at CUMULUS as an OM, PD and Senior Rock Programmer in KANSAS CITY (KCFX), TOLEDO (WXKR/WRWK) and PENSACOLA (WRRX [ROCK 106]). His tenure in KANSAS CITY also included seven seasons as the programming coordinator for the CHIEFS RADIO NETWORK.

Reach out to DAN at Daniel.mcclintock@hearst.com through JUNE as well as mccfoxrocks@gmail.com after that.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Former Cumulus Toledo PD McClintock on the move

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:18 am

98Rock in Baltimore is one of a select few great rock stations along the eastern seaboard. Good rock radio is in short supply in that part of the country, sadly.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:44 pm

I knew McClintock was in KC and left that job. I had no idea he had another job after that. Best of luck to him. I liked him on WXKR 11 years ago.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu May 04, 2023 6:19 pm

I guess that gig didn't last long.

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic