Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Melissa V on WTVG

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
WOHO

Melissa V on WTVG

Post by WOHO » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:11 am

Melissa V was the fill-in anchor Sunday night on WTVG news. Did did a decent job considering that's not her usually gig; only one comment- WTH did she do to her face? She was a decent-enough looking reporter, but it appears that she got some serious Botox injections in her cheeks, and hopefully not plastic surgery gone bad to implant a peach in each cheek? She needs to sue the plastic surgeon for destruction if that is a permanent cheek job?

CurlyHoward

Re: Melissa V on WTVG

Post by CurlyHoward » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Or maybe it's just age? She's been around for awhile. It's nice to see she's still going after the heart condition she had a few years back (during which WTOL quietly fired her).

Besides, even if she had work done she's not even the fakest-looking Melissa in Toledo news. Mel andrews on 11 could stand to maybe only go to Tan Pro two times a week instead of six.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:03 pm

The butch arms! I almost thought she was lez. She does allot outside, so allot of her look is sun damage. Her demeanor has definitely changed, when I saw her last. Allot more entitled than she used to be. Funny how most of 13's folks are like that! If this was LA, I'd understand. Yes, even Christina too. The ONLY decent person on air is Lee. The dripping egos of the rest on 13 makes me puke. One look at each face shows it.

At least at 24, they go to 2 markets, not just Toledo's. I understand being uppity in that case only.

Sun damage and ego, to put it in a nutshell.

CurlyHoward

Post by CurlyHoward » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:55 am

Ha, she does kind of have arms like Lex Luger.

But I'd still rather watch 13 than 11. I saw 11 just hired Jeff Smith, boy can't wait for Hairpiece and Spray Tan together. Miraculously now his broadcasts with Sashem Brey will seem NOT vapid.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:57 pm

CurlyHoward wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:55 am
Ha, she does kind of have arms like Lex Luger.

But I'd still rather watch 13 than 11. I saw 11 just hired Jeff Smith, boy can't wait for Hairpiece and Spray Tan together. Miraculously now his broadcasts with Sashem Brey will seem NOT vapid.
As I said, I only watch local for the WX. You could not pay me a BILLION Dollars to watch the rest. So tired of all 3 organizations showing us 1986 news formulas and psychology. Then the ego. Not worth it. Just all hype, with nothing g to back anything up. Example- Not 1 Toiletto TV station asks our governor any questions on any issues, nor covid. The Bland is the only one asking anything from Toiletto.

And Ms. Smith's hair is real. Too bad he uses Ultress! Very unnatural looking. That's when News Directors need to step in, like they historically had. In the old days, you never saw Kool Aid/unicorn hair. Bad dyejobs from a bottle or poor attempts of Great Value's (only at Walmart) "Greasy Formula" should not be happening. Besides, that should be done gradually, not 6 times in 1 day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic