Acceptable registrations in the queue through July 22, 2022 at 7:15a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Andrew Z

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
JEDSBALLS
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Andrew Z

Post by JEDSBALLS » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:28 am

According to his facebook he is coming back on air. Where?



User avatar
Riff Raff
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:12 am
Location: Temperance Michigan

Re: Andrew Z

Post by Riff Raff » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:21 pm

That's a name I have not heard in years. I'd wager Star 105.



edj
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by edj » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:18 pm

UT's station? 1520AM?



CurlyHoward
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by CurlyHoward » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:27 am

new true crime podcast "a Weatherman Stole My Wife"



JEDSBALLS
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by JEDSBALLS » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:50 am

:rollin



radioandtventhusiast
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 pm

I'm not sure about 105.5. They fired him 10 years ago and I don't know if they'd want to try again. Most people in the Cumulus building didn't like him back then.



MicProcessor_22
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:13 am

Re: Andrew Z

Post by MicProcessor_22 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:17 pm

I believe I saw him at Walmart looking for a transistor radio and a Mr. Microphone.



radioandstreamer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by radioandstreamer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:32 pm

CurlyHoward wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:27 am
new true crime podcast "a Weatherman Stole My Wife"
Holy shit ! HA!



JEDSBALLS
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by JEDSBALLS » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am

Stories from cell block D ?



CurlyHoward
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by CurlyHoward » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 pm

"How to use one of the worst disasters in the history of northwest Ohio as a promotional tool for your restaurant and go out of business 6 months later anyway"



JEDSBALLS
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by JEDSBALLS » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:27 am

With all the money he is making on the food truck and his new multi hundred dollar a year contract in radio, is he paying restitution to all the people he ripped off ?



User avatar
FakeAndyStuart
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: MOVED! Now residing in CurmudgeonLand

Re: Andrew Z

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 am

Will he make me money? If so, he's got the job.



edj
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by edj » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:25 pm

radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 pm
I'm not sure about 105.5. They fired him 10 years ago and I don't know if they'd want to try again. Most people in the Cumulus building didn't like him back then.
If he’s brokered they will.



MicProcessor_22
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:13 am

Re: Andrew Z

Post by MicProcessor_22 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:45 am

edj wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:25 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 pm
I'm not sure about 105.5. They fired him 10 years ago and I don't know if they'd want to try again. Most people in the Cumulus building didn't like him back then.
If he’s brokered they will.
No. . . they won't. He writes checks that can't be cashed.



CurlyHoward
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Andrew Z

Post by CurlyHoward » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:29 pm

MicProcessor_22 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:45 am
edj wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:25 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:16 pm
I'm not sure about 105.5. They fired him 10 years ago and I don't know if they'd want to try again. Most people in the Cumulus building didn't like him back then.
If he’s brokered they will.
No. . . they won't. He writes checks that can't be cashed.
To put it mildly. The drummer from Def Leppard could play basketball with checks Z has written.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic