Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 16, 2022 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

105.5fm Toledo Ohio

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Deleted User 15727

105.5fm Toledo Ohio

Post by Deleted User 15727 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:58 pm

:rolleyes My god this is awful! They have been broadcasting in mono for months and the station sounds terrible. It's like they keep trying to polish a turd, rebranding the station and changing the logo has done NOTHING for them. Give it up already! I don't see why there so hell bent on keeping this going. Blow it up and throw it stunt mode.

Even sports or News/Talk would be a welcome change.

TeddyBear

Re: 105.5fm Toledo Ohio

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:29 am

100.7 is for the talk format. It will change again near major election time. That's been the strategy.

By the way, how did you change your name? You were "Star105-Sucks" and now "deleted user......"

Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:11 am

Sure is a good thing they changed the name from "Channel 105.5" to "Q105." (Or was there a Q105.5 period in between?)

Worked like a charm! :lol

HD Radio = Highly Defective Radio

CurlyHoward

Post by CurlyHoward » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:45 pm

Deleted User 15727 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:58 pm
Even sports or News/Talk would be a welcome change.
Yeah because we need to put the Ticket on a fourth signal and we desperately miss Dave Ramsey's show.

People on this board have strange obsessions regarding Toledo.

TeddyBear

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:28 pm

CurlyHoward wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:45 pm
Yeah because we need to put the Ticket on a fourth signal and we desperately miss Dave Ramsey's show.
And the clean sound would amaze! All HD2's+ sound like dog scrap! HD sounds different, but not clean at all. No wonder HD radio overtook Spotify and Pandora and Cumuless' Rdio! Still saying HD was and still is a waste of resources and time.

Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

TeddyBear

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:36 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:11 am
Sure is a good thing they changed the name from "Channel 105.5" to "Q105." (Or was there a Q105.5 period in between?)

Worked like a charm! :lol
No, there was no "Q" prior to "Channel." That would have confused Anita and Tanya's program logs. Shocked they made it "Q." They always referred to 93.5 as "Q."

And since we are on the topic of spots, everyone forgets ratings mean very little. To sell spots, Cumuless deep discounts flights, just to sell slots. Yes, they sell their souls for a sale. Even Sales takes a cut off their own commission, per corporate. This paragraph is the ONLY important fact at Cumuless.

Don't ever count ratings for doing something. The only fact is, it's about stocks, not ratings. EVERYONE forgets this. NOBODY has disputed this in the years I have been on here.

The only exception will be Gay100/Your Hick Parade at 99.9 morning show being fired for low ratings. Cliff and Lyn need to put more into work. Cliff takes shortcuts and Lyn does everything but run the board.

Cliff, get to it...... "chop chop!" I intended the pun. Remember, you were demoted from PD at RQN and fired by Gary. Atlanta knows your work history.

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:10 am

Yep, the HD2 on 105.5 and 94.5 both sound like crud, and the "zone" audio had no audio processing whatsoever that I can tell. It's the equivalent of connecting the headphone jack of a cassette player directly into the HD2 input, and not lound enough at that. Why doesn't Cumulus ever spend $25 on a decent broadcast engineer, not a computer geek? At least iHeart still has remnants of actual broadcast engineers.

BASProShop

Post by BASProShop » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:05 pm

?? Their engineer is Joshua McKinley, former engineer at iHeart Lima. I thought he was more engineer than computer geek. I think he's made some big improvements, but he started from a pretty deep hole from all the past neglect.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic