Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Comma's "bias" anchor?

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
T’Variuness King

The Comma's "bias" anchor?

Post by T’Variuness King » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:04 pm

Someone in the newsroom found this article about Christina. Seems like management didn't check her background.

https://kisselpaso.com/ktsm-reporter-ca ... reporting/

Doesn't make us look good.

jr435y

Re: The Comma's "bias" anchor?

Post by jr435y » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:29 pm

Interesting since most media is biased toward the Democrat party and in fact is often just parrots of the narrative provided them can complain when once in while their story doesn't get attention. Yup, both sides do need to be heard and heard with facts but that doesn't happen any more and usually the bias is to progressive narrative, a narrative which ultimately takes away freedom in favor of experts.

organman95

Post by organman95 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:18 am

You can thank the removal of the "Fairness Doctrine" for that

T’Variuness King

Post by T’Variuness King » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:54 pm

All good points. I wish our managers did a better job on background checks.

BirdieKingBobo

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:49 pm

Bias is a he said she said thing... if the news isn't what you want... their bias or woke or what ever dumb ass term is used now.

If I'm running THE COMMA .... I'm worried about how unwatchable the news is before 5pm. Michigan This morning is a joke now... and those 9 am and 4pm shows are awful with the male host....... and I'm not talking about Bill Froelich at 9 or 4.... who's just unwatchable anytime he's on...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic