Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Memories FM

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
ADD in TC

Memories FM

Post by ADD in TC » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:53 am

Now on both 92.3 and 100.1.So far sounds like a late sixties,early seventies ez listening format.

ftballfan

Re: Memories FM

Post by ftballfan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:33 am

Somewhat similar to the former Easy 95-5

cckadlec

Post by cckadlec » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:27 am

I caught this station in the null of Power 92 with its TOH ID on Saturday just south of Ludington. It wasn't the easiest station to find in the null as Power is a very intense signal there, but once I found the right spot, it was in pretty well. Certainly a much higher power than they were running last month when I did my Sleeping Bear Dunes scans and was listening locally where it was clearly in the neighborhood of 100 watts and was toast before even reaching Manistee. It may not be 50kw, but it's way more than before.

Here is the full TOH ID with all four frequencies.

[ Radio and weather geeks, beware! Coastal tropo studies, the 3-hr. Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide, 6-hr. 500 Top-of-Hour IDs, and Chinese FM at www.chriskadlec.comTuner: Grundig G8 • Location: Fremont, Mich. ]

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 pm

It sounds like the voice guy is saying WLLS "Hula" or at best "Boola", not Beulah. What planet is he from?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic