Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WLDR Renewal Applications

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
EdWalker

Re: WLDR Renewal Applications

Post by EdWalker » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:44 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm
Even worse is that he owned the tower site and lost it to a tax foreclosure a few years ago.

He was going to be evicted but something was worked out.

I sincerely don't think anyone is managing his properties.
And the purchaser of the WLDR tower was non-other than Blarney Stone!

https://fccinfo.com/CMDProASRLookup.php ... izAMSL=423

CK-722

Post by CK-722 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:12 am

The transfer was completed in 2019, if you can remember 2019. It's all been a blur since March.

https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSea ... ey=4564955

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:26 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm
Even worse is that he owned the tower site and lost it to a tax foreclosure a few years ago.

He was going to be evicted but something was worked out.

I sincerely don't think anyone is managing his properties.
That is precisely what I was referring to, not the latest snafu. How many "red notices" would one need to ignore to lose a piece of real estate, which is probably the most critical asset of your operations, to tax foreclosure? Clearly, the Coyne's were on the ball with this one. I'll give them credit for that.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:55 pm

I had the chance to buy it, they weren't on the ball it was on the county's available properties for 6 months. I'm surprised a tower company didn't buy it.

Does anyone remember when Henderson tried to go to court because consumers energy was ready to turn the power off?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

NMCSpeaks

Post by NMCSpeaks » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:55 pm
I had the chance to buy it, they weren't on the ball it was on the county's available properties for 6 months. I'm surprised a tower company didn't buy it.

Does anyone remember when Henderson tried to go to court because consumers energy was ready to turn the power off?
TCTalks-
Do you get your rocks off when you are so condescending of others?
I’ll just bet you didn’t EVER have any money to buy a tower (or much else).
You are so full of bull crap and self-serving aggrandizement.
Just read your own post again and see it for yourself...like others are seeing it right now.
Your Midwestern “roots” are becoming visible again.
Your “sell by date” has come and gone.
Simply collect your Social Security and fade into the ol’ woodwork if you can’t say something fair, truthful, factual, and positive about anyone...but yourself, TCTalks.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:05 pm

I've talked to several people this Summer who were in a position to buy it. It seems like Roy would rather have towers taken away than to sell things at less than what he thinks they're worth, and even to certain people. I've even heard of other cases by big business owners where they got a better offers but refused to sell to certain people.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:09 am

NMCSpeaks wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:

TCTalks-
Just read your own post again and see it for yourself...like others are seeing it right now.
Simply collect your Social Security and fade into the ol’ woodwork if you can’t say something fair, truthful, factual, and positive about anyone...but yourself, TCTalks.
I have no idea who you are but YOU had a chance to buy it as well. It was on the county foreclosure rolls. Sorry you don't understand how this works.

Here's something Fair truthful and factual. Fort Bend and Roy Henderson are without a doubt the worst radio owner operators in the state of Michigan. Perhaps the nation. Prove me wrong.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:09 am
NMCSpeaks wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:

TCTalks-
I have no idea who you are but YOU had a chance to buy it as well. It was on the county foreclosure rolls. Sorry you don't understand how this works.

Here's something Fair truthful and factual. Fort Bend and Roy Henderson are without a doubt the worst radio owner operators in the state of Michigan. Perhaps the nation. Prove me wrong.
By far! Henderson makes Synergy Media look like first class operators

ADD in TC

Post by ADD in TC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:11 pm

101.9 is back on the air rebroadcasting Memories FM.Seems to be slight bit of static with the signal near the Acme Walgreens.Guessing station may just be on air to keep their license active.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:02 pm

ADD in TC wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:11 pm
101.9 is back on the air rebroadcasting Memories FM.Seems to be slight bit of static with the signal near the Acme Walgreens.Guessing station may just be on air to keep their license active.
:rollin

― Noam Chomsky

NMCSpeaks

Post by NMCSpeaks » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:36 pm

TCTalks-

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm

You seem to be repeating yourself.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic