Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Megan Hiler leaves WILX.

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale
Big-D

Megan Hiler leaves WILX.

Post by Big-D » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Megan Hiler announced on December 29 that she was leaving WILX to take a job in Colorado Springs, CO. Here’s her Facebook post:

“Helloooooo from the Rockies! Next week I start my new job at KKTV 11 News as a reporter here in Colorado Springs. Thank you so much for all the well wishes! So excited to finally be at my new home doing what I’m passionate about.

Sending love from CO🏔,
💙 Meg”

I have known Megan’s mom, aunt, and uncle since we were all in school together. Damn, that makes me old! Anyway, Congratulations to Megan.

Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic