Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Nest lays a big one

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

The Nest lays a big one

Post by sinklair » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:54 am

World’s worst broadcaster Sinclair has a brilliant idea…

After selling off the Stadium diginet, it’s looking to develop a new subchannel that no one will watch and no advertisers will buy ads.

Introducing “The Nest”… a channel filled with truly some of the very worst reality tv shows ever made:

https://cordcuttersnews.com/sinclair-is ... ows/?amp=1

Sinclair should make this the only channel available for residents in its new nursing home adventure. Nothing says it’s time to give up on your life like a marathon of Steven Segal Lawman.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: The Nest lays a big one

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Those are some truly awful shows. Shitpile would've been a more suitable name for the network.

Wahlburgers? Didn't all of their Michigan restaurants close due to lack of foot traffic? LOL

Had one less than two miles from my house. It closed after 18 months in business. Never ate food from there even one time.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Realist

Post by Realist » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:38 pm

After looking at the programs being aired on the Nest, there is absolutely nothing on there that would compel me to watch ever

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:59 pm

I ate at the former Taylor Wahlbergers after going to the 2019 Auto Show. The food was decent, and there were so many movie posters for movies where the Wahlbergs acted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic