Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bondy yelling at viewers

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
OnTopic

Re: Bondy yelling at viewers

Post by OnTopic » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:33 pm

Does he still work for them? Where does he find the time between his conspiracy theory posts.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:43 am

Yes, Bondy continues to work at the Mackinac Center. Not sure why it would want to associate itself with someone who supports conspiracy theories.

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:22 am

Bondy and LA times...hilarious! So much for journalism. Not worth 50 cents a month. Dude is unhinged and from what I hear everyone he worked with is glad he is gone.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:54 am

Dave is now posting videos of kids reciting the Pledge of Allegiance— then is starting fights with people on social media. It’s no different than the gimmick of Sinclair adding the American flag to its graphics. It’s this false sense of “I’m more patriotic than you” and “how dare you criticize me.”

And when there was the car explosion at the border crossing at Niagara Falls this week, Dave “quoted” Fox News saying it was a terrorist incident. When it was proven that there wasn’t a terrorism threat, Dave then went online blaming Fox News and said they should issue an apology for spreading false information. Of course, he doesn’t take his own advice of confirming information before publishing.

This is not the same Dave that I used to work with. I don’t know what changed. But he plays into this same culture of outrage/blame others that you see in the media that he supposedly criticizes.

m60

Post by m60 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:52 am

Wnem and ABC12 State run media by Whitmer's gang. Bondy will last longer than most.

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:13 am

Sinklair you are spot on! Couldn't agree with you more.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:54 pm

m60 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:52 am
Wnem and ABC12 State run media by Whitmer's gang. Bondy will last longer than most.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sinklair wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:54 am
Dave is now posting videos of kids reciting the Pledge of Allegiance— then is starting fights with people on social media. It’s no different than the gimmick of Sinclair adding the American flag to its graphics. It’s this false sense of “I’m more patriotic than you” and “how dare you criticize me.”

And when there was the car explosion at the border crossing at Niagara Falls this week, Dave “quoted” Fox News saying it was a terrorist incident. When it was proven that there wasn’t a terrorism threat, Dave then went online blaming Fox News and said they should issue an apology for spreading false information. Of course, he doesn’t take his own advice of confirming information before publishing.

This is not the same Dave that I used to work with. I don’t know what changed. But he plays into this same culture of outrage/blame others that you see in the media that he supposedly criticizes.
Is he trying to get hired at NewsMax or Fox News with this fake outrage?

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:38 pm

Realist, most likely. :barf He looks like he has packed on the pounds and that lisp he talks with is pretty annoying and limiting. LA Times dragged him like a rug for thinking a ride at universal studios was real. That's what a great journalist he is. He's damaged his reputation in this area. Cheap entertainment :rollin

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:08 am

In case you missed it — or if you just need a good laugh — here is the LA Times coverage of Bondy’s tweet:
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... t-response

You’d think he would learn from his mistakes, but Dave’s social media posts continue to contain lots of the most outrageous articles on the internet. For him, it’s solely about about the social media engagement.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:20 pm

Bondy like getting blasted by The LA Times just needs the NY Times to blast him as well. Bondy is yelling at The LA Times on his social media his ego couldn't take being blasted by The LA Times LMAO :lol.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:09 am

Mid-Michigan folks don't read the paywalled LA times. I guess if a tree falls in the forest you'll be on it?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic