Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

All bets are off

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Re: All bets are off

Post by sinklair » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:58 am

Here’s the breaking, non-corporate approved, local investigative journalism that you need to pay for in order to get exclusively from ex-relevant Flint news anchor Dave Bondy…

Tucker Carlson and Don Lemmon were fired by Fox News and CNN.

Really? I could only find that news from every news source.

Bondy says his Locals website contains:
“No more corporate controlled media for me. I’m doing my own independent content…”

Yet, Dave is posting articles from NBC Universal’s CNBC, Nexstar owned The Hill, Gannett owned USA Today… oh yeah, and Sinclair-owned Mid-Michigan Now and WJLA (you know, the same corporate owners that he just quit because they were stifling his independence).

Zero local investigative journalism… unless you want to see weird things people are hauling in their cars.

It’s not like there’s no corruption he could be uncovering at local city halls.

If he wants to “keep it real”, Dave’s Locals website is a joke and not worth your time… or money.

As for “lack of censorship”, all that means is you have an unmoderated shouting fest.

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 am

Does not being controlled by corporate media mean ripping content from Mid Michigan Now?

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:48 pm

Out of the pandemic and Dave has reminded folks a few times today about how he feels about masks.

Pretty obvious one was staged about a mask he supposedly found.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic