Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

All bets are off

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

All bets are off

Post by keto » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:51 pm

I've never seen anything like this.

You've got Dave Bondy, on his employer's Facebook page, saying he will no longer update there and encourages "the customers" to follow him personally. It's like a real estate agent, while still working for a broker, telling the broker's followers to follow them, the agent, personally. Must be no consequences for doing this.

Also, it used to be a well-kept secret when talent was on "vacation," they would actually be interviewing at other stations. But nope, Bondy is posting on Facebook "Having a great time visiting other stations!"

keto

Re: All bets are off

Post by keto » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:14 pm

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:01 pm

I’m guessing either realtor, used car salesman, or republican candidate.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:59 am

Once Bondy said he would no longer be updating social media for Sinclair, I should have known he’d be leaving. Nobody does that who expects to remain.

keto

Post by keto » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:09 pm

So, Bondy has taken out sponsored Facebook ads using the video owned by Sinclair to push his newsletter. Is he really that stupid or does he think Sinclair won't notice? A quick cease-and-desist order and threat of a lawsuit and Bondy's out of business, again.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:10 pm

And now the world's worst kept secret, Bondy is working for the Mackinac Center.

We know what side he's on.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:08 pm

BehindTheScenes wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:37 pm
keto wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:10 pm
And now the world's worst kept secret, Bondy is working for the Mackinac Center.

We know what side he's on.
Anyone paying attention knew what side he was on before. Contrary to what Mr Unbiased said.
But he keeps it real! Just ask him!

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:30 pm

Did everyone else see that he’s getting free popcorn from his current employer? Guess that’ll have to replace the grilled cheese sandwiches.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:03 pm

This is what I find so alarming about Bondy.

He starts out a Facebook post with:

“So far in life I have accomplished everything I have wanted to do.”

Yep. Anchoring the last place station at arguably the worst city on planet earth. He’s nearly 50.

Raise your standards, dude!

Guess shilling for the right wing lobbying Mackinac Center will fix that. Lol

keto

Post by keto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Realist wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:20 am
sinklair wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:31 am
Well this can’t be good… Bondy is already shilling for supporters.

https://davebondy.locals.com/support?fb ... nRURfghOMI

One month post quitting 25-66, he’s already set up his version of a more boring Only Fans page.
After seeing that webpage, I have one thought - ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME?

This is the clown that Schilled for his neo conservative corporate masters at Sinclair, along with the Mackinaw Center rantings before he went to work for them.

I’ve lost all respect for him as he has ZERO credibility as a journalist. Keeping it real? My ass
He’s making money.

No different from anyone else.

He has a following.

A small, anemic following, but a following.

A Republican-Trump-supporting-corporate- welfare-worshipping following, but a following.

Those who follow him are the easily duped, self-righteous variety, but a following.

keto

Post by keto » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:46 am

sinklair wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:31 am
Well this can’t be good… Bondy is already shilling for supporters.

https://davebondy.locals.com/support?fb ... nRURfghOMI

One month post quitting 25-66, he’s already set up his version of a more boring Only Fans page.
Wow, he’s recording out of his mom’s unfinished basement.

So, let me get this straight. It’s “God and family first,” but also “unbiased”?

And, he quit his “corporate job”?

Laughable.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:54 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:58 am
Here’s the breaking, non-corporate approved, local investigative journalism that you need to pay for in order to get exclusively from ex-relevant Flint news anchor Dave Bondy…

Tucker Carlson and Don Lemmon were fired by Fox News and CNN.

Really? I could only find that news from every news source.

Bondy says his Locals website contains:
“No more corporate controlled media for me. I’m doing my own independent content…”

Yet, Dave is posting articles from NBC Universal’s CNBC, Nexstar owned The Hill, Gannett owned USA Today… oh yeah, and Sinclair-owned Mid-Michigan Now and WJLA (you know, the same corporate owners that he just quit because they were stifling his independence).

Zero local investigative journalism… unless you want to see weird things people are hauling in their cars.

It’s not like there’s no corruption he could be uncovering at local city halls.

If he wants to “keep it real”, Dave’s Locals website is a joke and not worth your time… or money.

As for “lack of censorship”, all that means is you have an unmoderated shouting fest.
At least he’s “God and family first,” yet still “unbiased.”

:rollin

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:12 am

BehindTheScenes wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 am
Does not being controlled by corporate media mean ripping content from Mid Michigan Now?
Excellent point.

"I'm not controlled by the 'corporate media' anymore, but I post all their stuff!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic