Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Post by keto » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:45 pm

First off, nobody called you a seal, or a man (that designation goes to Ronnie Dahl).

What you are is a person who has been bitter since leaving the Detroit market. The Flint market is a step down and you waste no opportunity to communicate that in word and action.

It’s a weak argument when the person criticized fights back with “What? Are YOU perfect?” Attacking the accuser and stating the obvious are signs of insecurity, and I expect nothing less from you. I’ll give you that, you’re constant and predictable.

Like when you sued ABC12 stating black people were treated better than you. Really? Black people had it better than you? And for what? Being late to meetings and dressing like a skank.
https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2015/1 ... ttles.html

Were you late to those meetings? Yes. You should have taken your punishment. But what did you do? Complain that others weren’t being punished for the same offense. “Teacher! That’s not fair! He hit me first!” Give me a break.

Oh, and whining and crying about a no-compete THAT YOU SIGNED!!!

You also lied. You were not relieved of your ABC12 duties. You had a contract that expired. You were not offered another one. You cannot relieve someone of something that doesn’t exist. You were not relieved from your old contract nor were you relieved from another contract that didn’t exist. No wonder you went into weather and not something logical.

Pu-lease. Grow up. If you broke the rules, own up and take your punishment rather than whine and cry about others.

You’ve done tremendous work for animals in the community. The human variety, not so much.

Oh, and since you brought up your husband, what does he do for a living? I know he has the title of UAW Representative, but what does he actually do? A quick internet search shows that in 2019 his total compensation was $134,496 https://www.unionfacts.com/employee/Uni ... RICK/TOLDO

That’s more than twice the average pay for a tier one autoworker who actually puts the vehicles together. He’s accomplished NOTHING. Not even a little thing. NO THING. Have you ever visited a local union hall? They do NOTHING there. NOTHING. So, what is he getting paid for? “Fighting for the working man?” Hardly.

Reporter: So, Mr. Toldo, tell me what innovations and cutting edge strategies have you created to improve labor/management relations, working conditions, and production efficiency.

Tonedeaf Toldo: Derp, we created a two-tier pay system.

Reporter: Oh, okay, so this two-tier system benefits everyone?

Tonedeaf Toldo: Yep, it guarantees that new employees make half of what the older, lazier employees make to do the same job.

Reporter: That’s really funny, but seriously, what does that really mean?

Tonedeaf Toldo: Just what I said. We all have to make sacrifices around here.

Reporter: Wow. You’re serious. So, you make twice what the average top-tier automaker makes, and four times what a second-tier automaker makes, and yet you do no actual work.

Tonedeaf Toldo: Gotta love the UAW. It stands for U Ain’t Working.

Reporter: I thought that was a made up saying, but I guess you’re confirming it here. Actually, I don’t know why I’m interviewing you since you seem to do no actual work nor can you articulate the value of the UAW.

Tonedeaf Toldo: I’ll tell you why. It’s because most of the guys I worked with are in prison.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 334161002/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/11/ex-uaw- ... cheme.html

Reporter: So, why aren’t YOU in prison?

Tonedeaf Toldo: You can’t accuse someone of doing something wrong when they do nothing.

Your husband is everything the union was created to prevent.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:44 am

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:24 am
Wow, Keto, you have put an awful lot of thought into this little diatribe. I hate to burst your bubble, but I was never bitter about leaving Detroit. I left my job at UPN50 to try my hand at something outside TV news. Then, about a year later, the station ended its newscasts. I loved my time in Detroit as much as I have loved my time in this market. I have had opportunities to work in Detroit but chose not to.
As for the particulars of my exit from 12, you clearly do not know the entire story. I have no intention of sharing it here, nor do I have any interest in defending myself or anything I have done to someone who hides behind a screen name in order to anonymously verbally attack anyone and everyone possible.
You have decided my husband is corrupt based on his salary? Your hateful rant amounts to nothing more than slander. If you want to go after me, knock yourself out. Attacking someone you have probably never met is not only pathetic, but it also demonstrates your complete lack of character.
If this is what you need to do to make your life feel worthwhile, by all means, don't let me stop you.
Lots to unpack here.

You “have no interest defending” yourself, yet that’s the reason you’re on here.

Oh, and the reason you don’t want to talk about your reverse discrimination lawsuit (I can’t type that with a straight face) is because you can’t. If you did, you’d have to pay the $79,900 back and 1/3 of that is already in Tom Pabst’s pocket. I know the whole legal story because I can read and court filings are public. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Where did I say your husband was corrupt? Show me evidence and I’ll double his salary that’s already more than two times the rate of first tier UAW workers (yes, actual workers who produce something) and four times the rate of second tier workers. But it’s that greedy management that’s the cause of all the problems, right?

keto

Post by keto » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:24 am
Wow, Keto, you have put an awful lot of thought into this little diatribe. I hate to burst your bubble, but I was never bitter about leaving Detroit. I left my job at UPN50 to try my hand at something outside TV news. Then, about a year later, the station ended its newscasts. I loved my time in Detroit as much as I have loved my time in this market. I have had opportunities to work in Detroit but chose not to.
As for the particulars of my exit from 12, you clearly do not know the entire story. I have no intention of sharing it here, nor do I have any interest in defending myself or anything I have done to someone who hides behind a screen name in order to anonymously verbally attack anyone and everyone possible.
You have decided my husband is corrupt based on his salary? Your hateful rant amounts to nothing more than slander. If you want to go after me, knock yourself out. Attacking someone you have probably never met is not only pathetic, but it also demonstrates your complete lack of character.
If this is what you need to do to make your life feel worthwhile, by all means, don't let me stop you.
Oh, and the word isn’t “slander” you’re looking for, honey. You’re looking for “libel.” Slander is spoken. Libel is written. Guess your knowledge of legal terms is as good as your people skills.

keto

Post by keto » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:41 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:26 am
Some years ago, she made a big deal about quitting smoking. Is she still off the stuff?
If her work ethic is anything like her husband’s, she probably smokes 9.5 hours of an 8 hour shift in front of McLaren.

I always wondered how these old hags could hang on to a TV job so long. People like Cathy Shafran, Norma Hall, Karen Gatlin, and Leslie Toldo.

However, channel 25 recently hired a grandmother, so there’s hope for senior ladies!

“All the senior ladies!
All the senior ladies!
All the senior ladies!
All the senior ladies!
Now put your canes up!”

keto

Post by keto » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:15 am

Does McLaren know you’re posting on anonymous websites instead of working?

keto

Post by keto » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:02 am

paul8539 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 am
KETO: There is nothing wrong with senior ladies. Most of them are well experienced and do a good job.
"Age before beauty," I always say.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic