Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Matt

Re: Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:40 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:13 am
Because, once again, the topic is clearly listed and you, once again, fail to abide by the rules of the Buzzboard.

Feel whatever you want to about me, Realist, Constant Listener, or whoever. But if you can’t stay on topic, then keep it to yourself. It’s pretty simple, but you seem to really struggle with adding any valuable info to our discussions on topics related to Flint-Saginaw television.
I refuse to stand by and let you shit on people that you used to work with. It is pathetic and sad, and I will call you out EVERY TIME. You get pissy because many of us on here are tired of your constant grievances.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15876

Post by Deleted User 15876 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:41 am

:hat
Last edited by Deleted User 15876 on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:40 am
sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:13 am
Because, once again, the topic is clearly listed and you, once again, fail to abide by the rules of the Buzzboard.

Feel whatever you want to about me, Realist, Constant Listener, or whoever. But if you can’t stay on topic, then keep it to yourself. It’s pretty simple, but you seem to really struggle with adding any valuable info to our discussions on topics related to Flint-Saginaw television.
I refuse to stand by and let you shit on people that you used to work with. It is pathetic and sad, and I will call you out EVERY TIME. You get pissy because many of us on here are tired of your constant grievances.
Why are you the self-appointed god here of the buzz board? You seem like a typical Republican – do as I say not as I do. The only person that is really. Sick of Sinclair’s shit, as you claim, is you and you only, Matt/malcontent

Get a life

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm

Realist wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 pm
Get a life
From the guy with two accounts...

Can you at least admit that?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Herm

Post by Herm » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:32 pm

Can we allow the behind the scenes folks to maintain some level of anonymity? Management and talent are fair game, but those of us that work in the control rooms might not be so comfortable having our lives discussed on this message board.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:32 pm
Can we allow the behind the scenes folks to maintain some level of anonymity? Management and talent are fair game, but those of us that work in the control rooms might not be so comfortable having our lives discussed on this message board.
Someone above your post definitely won’t. Flimsy reasons for his axe grinding….

Deleted User 15867

Post by Deleted User 15867 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:19 pm

The station is crap. The have no talent. The new boss Karen is driving them out.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Realist wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:09 pm
Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:32 pm
Someone above your post definitely won’t. Flimsy reasons for his axe grinding….
Uh, he was referring to your boy stink calling out a behind the scenes guy...

Seems like a reasonable request.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm
Realist wrote:
Get a life

You are totally and unequivocally obsessed with me, almost stalker like. It’s just sad. You need some help with your mental health issues. The phone number to the Washtenaw Co. Community Mental Health is 734-544-3050. I’d suggest you call them.

You completely take threads off topic all the time then refuse to acknowledge it, giving flimsy excuses for doing it. You consistently target people you dislike here. You then try to out people with their jobs and the like. You’ve tried to out other folks you “think” have duplicate accounts (it’s your MO). Like Dr. Phil says - What the hell is wrong with you?

I’m going to try as hard as I can to stop responding to any of your BS posts. It really seems like when I do, I’m just lowering myself to your level.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:35 pm

Realist wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm
Realist wrote:
Get a life

You are totally and unequivocally obsessed with me, almost stalker like. It’s just sad. You need some help with your mental health issues. The phone number to the Washtenaw Co. Community Mental Health is 734-544-3050. I’d suggest you call them.

You completely take threads off topic all the time then refuse to acknowledge it, giving flimsy excuses for doing it. You consistently target people you dislike here. You then try to out people with their jobs and the like. You’ve tried to out other folks you “think” have duplicate accounts (it’s your MO). Like Dr. Phil says - What the hell is wrong with you?

I’m going to try as hard as I can to stop responding to any of your BS posts. It really seems like when I do, I’m just lowering myself to your level.
You have two accounts - as far as I can tell, you brought CL back to harass me.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:38 pm

Or…

There are multiple people who dislike you simply because you exhibit douchebag tendencies of taking every conversation off topic and adding absolutely nothing to conversations about the Flint-Saginaw TV Market.

Sure, go with people are making secondary accounts to criticize you… it doesn’t make you look like a paranoid troll (it actually does…)

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:50 pm

sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:38 pm
Or…

There are multiple people who dislike you simply because you exhibit douchebag tendencies of taking every conversation off topic and adding absolutely nothing to conversations about the Flint-Saginaw TV Market.

Sure, go with people are making secondary accounts to criticize you… it doesn’t make you look like a paranoid troll (it actually does…)
You would know about douchebag tendencies! You exist to shit on people you used to work with and nothing more. Herm, IN THIS THREAD, asked you to knock this shit off, but you predictably ignored the simple request. You are a malcontent and a lowlife, as exhibited by your posts in this forum. Realist and Constant Listener are very clearly the same poster as well.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:31 pm

Matt, I worked with Herm at WEYI during the good ole Clio days. I respect Herm. But I don’t answer to him any more than he answers to me.

I’m going to use examples like this latest Director’s departure to illustrate how 25-66 management continues to create a culture of ineptitude that forces good people to leave. We should be doing everything we can to keep people like this Director at 25-66. Instead, we’re told by management that it’s his decision… and the station is unable to counter to improve the situation so that a high valued employee wants to stay.

Matt, I don’t know how you think I’m sh*tting on my former colleagues when I literally say he’s a valued colleague. I will continue to support my former coworkers. It’s literally the focus of the initial post. Go back, reread it, and sound out all the big words.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:49 pm

Sinclair announced it made $2.5 billion (yes, billion with a “b”) in the first quarter of 2022.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/business/b ... story.html

Political advertising expectations exceeded projections.

I’m pretty sure Sinclair, SVP of “News” Scott Livingston, Becky, Karin or others could have coughed up a few extra dimes to keep an Emmy award winning News Director.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 pm

And if you don’t believe that Sinclair underpays it’s minority employees, you should apply for openings at the Corporate Death Star. I hear there’s an analyst opening…

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/eeoc- ... r-6076966/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic