Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

ABC 12/College Football

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
JobyOne

ABC 12/College Football

Post by JobyOne » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:38 pm

How many times in a game does ABC 12 come back to game coverage late from a local break? I've counted 4 times tonight so far (including one break where an ABC promo began and was awkwardly cut off for local political advertising). Noticed it last week, too, but tonight seems noticeably worse. Didn't have the opportunity to watch much earlier this afternoon to notice if this was a day long issue. Back in week one of the season, the last 15 minutes of the primetime game was not televised as the screen froze in mid broadcast and fell silent until l-o-n-g after the game had ended (I think this was ABC12, it might've been Fox). These repeated problems are making me thankful that ABC won't have B1G conference games next season; it's messing with my OCD...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic