Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Coverage of Jan. 6 Hearings

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Under New Management

Coverage of Jan. 6 Hearings

Post by Under New Management » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:54 am

Fox 66/Sinclair Broadcasting will not carry the January 6th hearings on air today. That should tell you everything you need to know if you think that's the place to go for truth.

Matt

Re: Coverage of Jan. 6 Hearings

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:40 am

Get over it stink liar.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Under New Management

Post by Under New Management » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:50 am

Matt: since you seem to have an obsession with Sinklair, I will once again state that I am not him/her/them/it.

However, you once again fail to stay on topic. Is anything about my initial post factually incorrect? If the political slant of the story goes against WSMH, Sinclair, or Fox News’ talking points, they try to bury it. As Dave Bondy would say… I’m just “keeping it real”.

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:04 am

Is WEYI carrying it? Fox News doesn’t usually carry news events like this on the broadcast side. That’s more of a network/affiliate thing than a Sinclair thing.

Under New Management

Post by Under New Management » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:25 am

Yes, WEYI is carrying it — NBC, ABC, CBS all are blowing out prime time programming to carry tonight’s hearing. Fox is providing a Level 2 special report, which means it is leaving it up to local stations to decide whether or not to air it. Instead, WSMH is choosing to air MasterChef Junior and Don’t Forget the Lyrics. It’s those types of decisions that truly show the station’s bias. It claims to focus on providing news and information… only to avoid airing the special report provided by Fox News when it is counter to station management’s bias. That’s why the Sinclair run stations are firmly in last place. Stupid decisions. But you can enjoy repeats of Gordon Ramsey and a singing contest.

NoozDude

Post by NoozDude » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:24 am

Worth noting? There are seven Michigan television stations (Including FOX66) that claim full or partial affiliation with the FOX network; Alpena-WBKB (Thunder Bay Broadcasting), Cadillac & Sault Ste. Marie - WFQX (Cadillac Telecasting), Detroit-WJBK (FOX Television Stations/New World Communications), Grand Rapids-WXMI (Scripps), Marquette-WLUC (Gray) and Lansing-WSYM (Scripps.) A search of each station's program guide for tonight show all but one, including the FOX O&O in Detroit, are carrying "Master Chef Junior" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics." The exception is WSYM/Lansing which lists "News Special" in the 8pm time slot.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:30 am

All the time for these "hearings", should fall under the "equal time" campaign rules!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:28 am

Under New Management wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:50 am
Matt: since you seem to have an obsession with Sinklair, I will once again state that I am not him/her/them/it.

However, you once again fail to stay on topic. Is anything about my initial post factually incorrect? If the political slant of the story goes against WSMH, Sinclair, or Fox News’ talking points, they try to bury it. As Dave Bondy would say… I’m just “keeping it real”.
You are stink liar, and everyone knows it. You know longer work there, so get over it.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Under New Management

Post by Under New Management » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:17 pm

Matt: since I’ve never worked at 25-66, consider it done that I’m “over it”. However you seem to have some pent up anger. I’m sure Sinklair must have done something to make your life this miserable. If he/she/it doesn’t work there as you allege, you might to take your own advice and get over it, move on, and stay on topic. Life is too short to get upset over everything, cupcake.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:20 pm

These hearings will be a complete snooze fest for prime time viewing.

FOX was smart in providing optional programming for its affiliates.

whitebalance

Post by whitebalance » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Fox doesn't want to upset its Trump supporters with the facts of a Trump driven insurrection. Disgraceful event.

Realist

Post by Realist » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:28 pm

whitebalance wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:09 pm
Fox doesn't want to upset its Trump supporters with the facts of a Trump driven insurrection. Disgraceful event.
👍👍👍

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:28 am

You are stink liar, and everyone knows it. You know longer work there, so get over it.
You no longer live in the Flint and Tri City market so what does it matter to you?

Your conservative political leanings are very obvious here, Bucko, when you minimize what the Fox network is doing

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:50 pm

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:17 pm
Matt: since I’ve never worked at 25-66, consider it done that I’m “over it”. However you seem to have some pent up anger. I’m sure Sinklair must have done something to make your life this miserable. If he/she/it doesn’t work there as you allege, you might to take your own advice and get over it, move on, and stay on topic. Life is too short to get upset over everything, cupcake.
sinklair wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:24 am
Do better journalism = higher ratings = higher revenue = higher profits = higher salaries = happier employees. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Matt: you seem to have lots of questions and very few ideas. Time to get off the pot and do something more than criticize. Otherwise find another poster to troll.
I report, you decide...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:14 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:28 am

You no longer live in the Flint and Tri City market so what does it matter to you?

Your conservative political leanings are very obvious here, Bucko, when you minimize what the Fox network is doing
Switched accounts 4 minutes after the previous post to shit on me?

Keep voting how your union tells you like a good non-thinker!

Also, the dog and pony show is currently the top story on Foxnews.com which can be streamed live.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic