Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mark Torregrossa COVID

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Mark Torregrossa COVID

Post by sinklair » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:09 am

Current M-Live Chief Meteorologist and past TV5 and WEYI Chief Met Mark Torregrossa has been down with a severe case of the COVID.

Posting on his Facebook account, Mark writes:

Saturday: “ Well I could use some prayers and healing energy sent my way. I’ve got the coronavirus very bad. Thank you!”

Sunday: “ Monoclonal antibodies infusion almost done. The infusion ladies at Genesys at Grand Blanc did a great job! So grateful!”

Monday: “ MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES UPDATE: I believe it’s working. Woke up to no pukiness and lot less body aches. The jello tastes great. They said it would take 48 hours for full effect so hopefully there is even more benefit coming. You have to get the infusion before 10 days of symptoms. So get on it as soon as you have symptoms to see if you are eligible. Going back to bed! Thanks for all the prayers everyone. Keep em coming please.”

Please keep MT in your thoughts and prayers as he battles back.

MasterB

Re: Mark Torregrossa COVID

Post by MasterB » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:20 am

Get well soon Mark Torregrossa.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

paul8539

Re: Mark Torregrossa COVID

Post by paul8539 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:15 am

He is back up and running now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic