Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sinclair can’t even get its lies straight

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Sinclair can’t even get its lies straight

Post by sinklair » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:20 am

It’s amazing to me that Sinclair continues to employ journalist hacks like Sharyl Attkisson. She continues to spread COVID vaccine misinformation.

Her Full Measure program — which has no ratings despite Senior Vice President of “News” Scotty Livingston promising it to be the next 60 Minutes — is now being fact checked by other Sinclair programs and stations. (Of course not 25-66 since that would require the In Over Her Head News Director to actually have a journalistic bone in her body… what a waste of a Master’s Degree!)

https://www.mediamatters.org/sinclair-b ... -sinclairs

MasterB

Re: Sinclair can’t even get its lies straight

Post by MasterB » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:29 am

Does any of those political shows from the TV station groups get any ratings whatsoever I know Full Measure is only on Sinclair TV stations Matter Of Fact has some TV station groups that air her outside of the Hearst TV stations Nexstar's WOTV airs Matter Of Fact at 11AM right up against Full Measure, Full Court Press as well outside Gray TV stations Fox17 airs Full Court Press at the graveyard of 4AM. Has the Right Side with the boss at 25/66 Armstrong Williams spread COVID misinformation as well? I know how management at WWMT treats Armstrong Williams putting The Right Side at the graveyard of 3:30AM early Sunday Morning & a repeat at 7AM on CW7.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:45 am

No ratings. We all bury Armstrong Williams. It’s a horrible show. One good thing about CIVID is that it kept Armstrong away from his station visits for a period of time.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:23 am

Looks like Armstrong Williams show doesn't come on CW7 as I checked the TV guide on TV.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic