Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Today on all about me.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sdaddy

Today on all about me.

Post by sdaddy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Custer going out of his way to let you know about him at Meg and Andrew’s wedding.
https://www.wnem.com/news/wnem-news-anc ... 04848.html

This narcissistic post by Dave is another fine article rivaling such stories about mom winning an award and hubby’s fine hair work.

Give me a break Custer, any other person would be called to Hodak’s office.

Shit is tiring David, enough of all about me.

sinklair

Re: Today on all about me.

Post by sinklair » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 pm

Sadly, as long as Custer keeps having one of the top talent social media engagement rankings in the market, Jayne will look the other way. Expect more posts about Cher, socks, his beauty salon side hustle…

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:54 pm

What in that article is narcissistic?

sdaddy

Post by sdaddy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:02 pm

Um,
Writing the article, he could have said something to the point of “I had the pleasure of officiating said wedding” or something to that point.
Not the wedding was officiated by close friend David Custer.

He wrote the damn article, and talking about himself in 3rd person is unnecessary.

Don’t want to rile up the Custer cult followers but I call it as I see it.

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Not a cult follower. I just find the Custer obsession by people on this board frankly concerning.

This is a reach. You’re complaining about writing in 3rd person. How many official articles are written in 1st person? Is David not a close friend of Meg and Andrew? Pretty clear when they all worked together.

smallwonder

Post by smallwonder » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:12 pm

If Meredith HR didn't turn the other cheek, Custer would have been dismissed for his demeaning "Pretty Woman" poster. Any other reputable organization would have done something about it.

turn up the radio! mighty in might!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:30 pm

I'm surprised that FTVLive didn't report on David Custer and all about himself.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

JRBlitz

Post by JRBlitz » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:08 am

You mean this? A slap on the wrist. That was all.

David Custer Causes Twitter Uproar for Depicting Co-Anchor as Prostitute in Pretty Woman https://adweek.it/2UQzeMQ

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:44 pm

Enough about the wedding. How about the bachelor party?

cathouse1974

Post by cathouse1974 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:01 am

It's always the same crap about David Custer. "Narcissistic" or "self serving" or some other term to try to make him look bad. I'd rather read his uplifting posts than listen to Bondy rip other people because he is unable to build an audience for himself and his pathetic newscast. Sdaddy and jrblitz must have been turned down on the down low.

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:25 am

cathouse1974 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:01 am
It's always the same crap about David Custer. "Narcissistic" or "self serving" or some other term to try to make him look bad. I'd rather read his uplifting posts than listen to Bondy rip other people because he is unable to build an audience for himself and his pathetic newscast. Sdaddy and jrblitz must have been turned down on the down low.
You’ll get called a Custer cult follower but I agree cathouse. David may not do things that this board agrees with but the obsession by this board on his every move is incredible.

And most of the things said aren’t even true. Demanding to be first in a promo that isn’t even put together by anyone in the same state, and JR claiming producers want Katie O back when none of these college kids know who Katie is. Nothing against Katie but they’re too young to remember those days.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic