Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What has Sinklair ever done for black people?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
TheMstrofPropaganda

What has Sinklair ever done for black people?

Post by TheMstrofPropaganda » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:44 am

Seems to expect others to follow his high standards on moral superiority in the world of media and everything it entails.

What's your zip code Sinklair? Beecher proper or City of Saginaw proper? Or do your opinions evolve from a Grand Blanc/Midland cell tower in the real world?

"There are two kinds of people who don't like me: Those whom I don't bow down to kiss their ring, and the people who can't beat me."

-Buddy Ryan

sinklair

Re: What has Sinklair ever done for black people?

Post by sinklair » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 am

48504. Now your turn.

I volunteer in the city of Flint even during a pandemic. What the hell have you done... other than make baseless claims of someone you clearly don’t know anything about?

Nice attempt at baiting. When you think you know my identity, contact 25-66 General Manager Jen Rieffer at 810-785-8866.

TheMstrofPropaganda

Post by TheMstrofPropaganda » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:16 pm

48504? You?

I'm hung like a Clydesdale. The shower every morning is afraid of me.

I'm the hottest piece so much that all the white women want me in the 25/66 market.

I hit 400 yards with my driver dead solid perfect every time from the black tees at Warwick Hills.

I got offers from every major news network in the country for my services, yet constantly turn them down.

And I live in Linden away from "them people" whom are 15 miles north.

Ok Buzzboard, figure out which assessments are false. You can sort out the true ones for yourselves.

"There are two kinds of people who don't like me: Those whom I don't bow down to kiss their ring, and the people who can't beat me."

-Buddy Ryan

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Is that you LL101 with a million usernames?

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

TheMstrofPropaganda

Post by TheMstrofPropaganda » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:37 am

Sockpuppet: a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views.

(I can't wait until my IP address gets hacked.)

-Buddy Ryan

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:13 am

MasterB: LL101=BidenGirl=MstrofPropaganda

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:45 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:13 am
MasterB: LL101=BidenGirl=MstrofPropaganda
Yeah, probably. At minimum, it's someone of equal douce-baggery. But, really, who else is that much of a douche?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic