Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I don't believe Sinklair

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Herm

Re: I don't believe Sinklair

Post by Herm » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:25 pm

I don’t know. There would have to be a lot of in depth conversations in order for your theory to be true. It just doesn’t seem like the juice would be worth the squeeze.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:03 pm

Biden Girl: why does it matter who I am? 25-66 Managers have been fretting about my ID for years.

Maybe I’m a disgruntled employee. Maybe I’m a disgruntled former employee. Maybe I’m the cleaning lady being fed information from employees and posting the information and sending FTV Live embarrassing stories. Maybe I’m David Smith’s paid-for lover.

It really doesn’t matter.

Everything I’ve written is the truth. If Sinclair or 25-66 managers spent more time on fixing things, then I’d have little to post about. If I wasn’t an employee working under HORRIBLE managers who just don’t care/just don’t get it, why would I care to post? The fact is that I am a good worker who wants things to improve. Current and past managers have only cared to protect themselves instead of improving conditions and pay for those of us who actually do the work.

But if you’re really concerned about poster identities, maybe you should “out” the 25-66 managers who post on the Buzzboard. Or are you one of them?

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:14 am

Or managers really just don't care who is bashing them on a message board. I doubt Armstrong, the Smith family, Chris Ripley even know about this message broad. If local management doesn't listen Sinklair should go to upper management call them or write a letter to Sinclair higher-ups maybe they will listen?

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Herm

Post by Herm » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:23 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:15 pm
Herm wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:25 pm
I don’t know. There would have to be a lot of in depth conversations in order for your theory to be true. It just doesn’t seem like the juice would be worth the squeeze.
No in-depth conversations required.

There is/are disgruntled employee(s).

They talk.

Someone else posts publicly.
Naw... some of the information that has been posted in here about the inner workings at 25/66 go beyond “talk”.

Your idea sounds like a lot of work for zero reward.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:51 am

Biden Girl: you sound like 25-66 management material... blame others, call us names, minimize the problems. If you don’t believe us that there’s a problem with the lack of diversity in the ranks of management, that we have the market’s lowest pay resulting in high turnover, that there is a hostile work environment when we advocate for changes to improve the quality of journalism, that Sinclair forces its stations to run biased one-sided news stories... then you clearly live in an alternate reality.

You’ve accused me of not working at 25-66. Others have said I’m just a disgruntled employee. Others say I’m not one person but several employees. I would remind you that I’ve been around for several years now. I’m not going anywhere. If management (who does read the Buzzboard and posts under several different aliases) wants to shut me/we up, I’d suggest they fix the damned problems. Otherwise, we’ll continue to use our voice until the new Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM, the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director, the In Over Her Head News Director, the Director of Declining Sales, and the HR Director/Grilled Cheese Party Planner all lose their jobs.

And am I worried about them finding out who I am? Naw. They haven’t figured it out yet. They don’t like to work/think that hard. They’re far too busy coming up with lame station projects like live broadcasts of Cornhole tournaments that no one watches... then hurting themselves by patting themselves of their backs.

In the meantime, even more good workers continue to leave. Some are so fed up with Sinclair that they are getting out of the business altogether. It’s a shame that professionals with decades of experience are being harassed to the point of quitting by “managers” who literally have no qualifications other than sucking up to the boss.

Call me a stooge. Call me a tattler. I don’t care. It doesn’t change the fact that this is one of the worst run stations in one of the worst run broadcasting companies. People have said I should just quit. I say that’s not going to happen. I’m going to fight to keep management honest and to improve the working conditions on Pierson Road. If they don’t like it, then I recommend they start listening to their workers and spend more time fixing the problems. It’s a simple equation that anyone other than “Biden Girl” should be able to figure out... since it’s clear “it” is posting under a new alias after “it” was banned by the Buzzboard moderator.

TheMstrofPropaganda

Post by TheMstrofPropaganda » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:03 pm
Biden Girl: why does it matter who I am? 25-66 Managers have been fretting about my ID for years.

Maybe I’m a disgruntled employee. Maybe I’m a disgruntled former employee. Maybe I’m the cleaning lady being fed information from employees and posting the information and sending FTV Live embarrassing stories. Maybe I’m David Smith’s paid-for lover.

It really doesn’t matter.

Everything I’ve written is the truth. If Sinclair or 25-66 managers spent more time on fixing things, then I’d have little to post about. If I wasn’t an employee working under HORRIBLE managers who just don’t care/just don’t get it, why would I care to post? The fact is that I am a good worker who wants things to improve. Current and past managers have only cared to protect themselves instead of improving conditions and pay for those of us who actually do the work.

But if you’re really concerned about poster identities, maybe you should “out” the 25-66 managers who post on the Buzzboard. Or are you one of them?
I'm begging you to blow my cover. When you do, don't run to law enforcement playing the victim. Because none of them will help you. We know you post negative disinformation on social media about law enforcement. Including sensitive information that's not for the general public to know. All while using multiple sockpuppet accounts as to appear to the general public as a majority.

Those cell towers at 25/66 don't lie. Neither does the documentation and the evidence. And those transmissions are subject to both the FCC and the Department of Homeland Security. The 1st Amendment won't apply here as your identity in the real world has publically railed against it.

So why should you be above the rules? You're not Hunter Biden. Not even close.

So please, make my life on here very difficult. It will only make yours in the real world much worse.

"There are two kinds of people who don't like me: Those whom I don't bow down to kiss their ring, and the people who can't beat me."

-Buddy Ryan

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:09 am

Propaganda: your threats of making my life worse has no place in the Buzzboard and is in violation of the terms of use. The moderator should shut down your account(s).

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm

This wasn't a death threat. This was a call to stop your bigotry.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic