Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How STUPID is Fox 66 and NBC 25?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Dudley

Re: How STUPID is Fox 66 and NBC 25?

Post by Dudley » Tue May 04, 2021 10:12 pm

Newsdude is not an engineer! How stupid are you?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 pm

I don’t know who NoozeDude is or what his background is. I do know Dudley is a jackhole. If you can’t do more than troll posters, you should join LL101/Biden Girl in the D-bag repository.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Thu May 06, 2021 11:00 pm

I just piss you off don't I? Thing is, you keep bitchin about the place where I worked to feed my family! I did a lot more there than read a prompter like you!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri May 07, 2021 6:57 am

Dudley: I care more about my bowel movements than what you think about me. Your ignorance about the goings on at 25-66 shows how you just don't get it. You obviously have either never worked in the broadcast industry... or for anyone other than Sinclair. Otherwise you'd know how piss poorly run the station is and how we'd be better off if literally any other company took over. Then - and only then - might 25-66 management give two craps about what you or I think. Until then, prepare for more budget cuts, more layoffs, more pay freezes, and a hell of a lot of excuses from the corner offices. Sinclair gas a losing business model, which explains why it is fine with being a market bottom feeder in both ratings and revenue. Until the shipped in from out of town Sinclair GM, the In Over Her Head News Director, the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director, the Director of Declinibg Sales, and the HR Director/Grilled Cheese Party Planner are shown the door, me and others will continue to speak up about how poorly the station is run, how overworked and underpaid we are. I don't need your "advice". If you want to be held hostage by mismanagement, you go for it. And for your guess that I'm a "prompter reader"... keep guessing... it shows how little you know.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sat May 08, 2021 7:21 pm

So you just don't read what was said, you just go on and rant! Newsdude, apparently worked in news! My post said that I worked there also! Gee you missed all that and started your usual bitch session! You got mental problems?????

Herm

Post by Herm » Sun May 09, 2021 8:33 pm

Noozdude and Dudley are actually both qualified to speak on this subject.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic