Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mike Sanford

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Mike Sanford

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:55 pm

Longtime Flint photojournalist Mike Sanford passed away recently. Great guy and hard worker who will be sorely missed. Prayers to his family, friends and coworkers.

Longview

Re: Mike Sanford

Post by Longview » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:54 pm

Mike was a mentor. Not only was he quick to share his knowledge but humble enough to ask you how he could be better- even in his last years of shooting. Those school spirit shoots at ABC12, as he would say "about set my hair on fire." He'd then ask, "how did it look?" I was new at that time and didn't even work at 12. I was shocked he would ask my thoughts. That's rare. But that's what the best of the best do. I learned so much from him through those coming years.

He was an extremely proud father and a hell of a friend that I could never thank enough.

Miss ya buddy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic