Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lies management tells you about working from home

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Lies management tells you about working from home

Post by sinklair » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:13 am

When management tells you they are “working from home”... here’s how you can tell that they are taking advantage of the situation and taking a paid day off...

When it takes three phone calls to get your manager to pick up their phone to answer a simple question.

You don’t get a response to your email for days.

They say “I’ve stepped out for a few minutes to walk the dog”

“I had to step away from their computer for the last 8 hours to help my son with a math problem”

“I have the sniffles and I don’t want to infect others so I’m just going to work from home today...”

They post pictures of not doing work while on work time on social media.

Real examples from the “brain trust” at 25-66.

Why aren’t the Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM or the HR Director/Party Planner making sure their management team are doing their jobs??? They are making sure we don’t have enough time to get our work done without working through our (unpaid) lunch breaks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic