Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Selling Ugly Sweaters

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Selling Ugly Sweaters

Post by sinklair » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:45 am

It seems either David Custer isn’t making enough money and needs a side job or his ego is out of control where he thinks we all need to dress up like him...

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2020/ ... dith-thing

MasterB

Re: Selling Ugly Sweaters

Post by MasterB » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:16 pm

David Custer side hustle and Meredith doesn't mind since WGCL weather met Ella was also pimping out her friend's cookie business as I saw that on ftvlive. I think It is Custer H*** ego I wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly sweater have any pals that work at TV 5 & TV 12 Sinklair?

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:54 am

Of course, MasterB. My buddies at 5 also don’t understand why Custer gets away with selling ugly sweaters, socks, pimping his husband’s salon in newscasts... but management is unwilling to put its foot down.

Realist

Post by Realist » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:42 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:54 am
Of course, MasterB. My buddies at 5 also don’t understand why Custer gets away with selling ugly sweaters, socks, pimping his husband’s salon in newscasts... but management is unwilling to put its foot down.
Custer is the biggest reason I don’t watch TV5 news. His smug ego almost oozes thru the TV

BayCityJohn2337

Post by BayCityJohn2337 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:17 pm

Would you rather have Dan Giroux back? Ha

cathouse1974

Post by cathouse1974 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:25 am

That article sure has a whole lotta lack of actual information about selling sweaters. You getting deep-state signals through your tinfoil hat again?

cathouse1974

Post by cathouse1974 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:50 am

Nice. Got any other clever terms that turn sexual orientation, gender or race into derisive words?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:39 pm

Wow. What's it like going to school with other polio kids? 1952 much?

Bet you can't wait til color TV comes in your neighborhood. That's at least 10 years ahead of you "Reason."

I'll leave it up to you to report to us on Charlie Chaplin trying to get back into the USA, as it appears to be right up your alley... same exact mentality.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:33 am

Mr. Reason is Lovin101 why he delete LL101 username also use to work for TV5 or was that TV12 in Flint.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:59 pm

MrReason wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:39 pm
Wow. What's it like going to school with other polio kids? 1952 much?

Bet you can't wait til color TV comes in your neighborhood. That's at least 10 years ahead of you "Reason."

I'll leave it up to you to report to us on Charlie Chaplin trying to get back into the USA, as it appears to be right up your alley... same exact mentality.
Your logical fallacy here is ad hominem. You attack the person rather than produce any kind of intelligent argument. It’s cheap, lazy, and ignorant.

Show me anywhere factually where I am incorrect in my statement.

I’ll save you the time. I’m not.
Your a biggot. And your stance/flawed thinking is what I was talking about.

And no reason to duplicate with another name 101.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:05 pm

MasterB wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:33 am
Mr. Reason is Lovin101 why he delete LL101 username also use to work for TV5 or was that TV12 in Flint.
I thought the exact same thing. The DB Suppository "it", with 300 posts. That alone is why the legit broadcasters flew the coop on here and think this forum/platform is a joke.

The elusive "It" still uses both names and a few others. It was 25 and 66.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:57 am

Yep. "Son" is LL101, or the many names "it" uses. Confirmed 2 ways. No denial of not being LL101... and former syntax used. Now if I was hominem, I would be attacking you as a bad person. But you just did that to yourself. You just did not see it. Read my signature, as it also can refer personality and other traits as a human. Now go have that pity party Lovinlife 101 or whatever name you chose for attention seeking. Blocked!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:57 pm

MrReason wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:36 am
cathouse1974 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:50 am
Nice. Got any other clever terms that turn sexual orientation, gender or race into derisive words?
For most of human history, “gay” meant “lighthearted and carefree.” That’s what these sweaters are.

It’s only been in the last few decades that the term “gay” has been hijacked. What you are describing, at least when it comes to sexual choices, is “homosexual.”

Why you brought up “sexual orientation” (which doesn’t exist), gender(which does exist as XX or XY), and race (which, like gender, is truly what you are born with) for the word “gay” is ignorant. What does race have to do with being lighthearted and carefree or sweaters? Isn’t that stereotyping? Yes.

“Sexual orientation” doesn’t exist. People have sex with those they choose to have sex with. Men to women, men to men, women to women, or the really desperate men and women.

For some, who they have sex with is not a choice. That’s called rape and/or pedophilia. See the Catholic Church.

Now, make it a great day!

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
[/quote]

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:34 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:57 pm
MrReason wrote:
cathouse1974 wrote:
For most of human history, “gay” meant “lighthearted and carefree.” That’s what these sweaters are.

It’s only been in the last few decades that the term “gay” has been hijacked. What you are describing, at least when it comes to sexual choices, is “homosexual.”

Why you brought up “sexual orientation” (which doesn’t exist), gender(which does exist as XX or XY), and race (which, like gender, is truly what you are born with) for the word “gay” is ignorant. What does race have to do with being lighthearted and carefree or sweaters? Isn’t that stereotyping? Yes.

“Sexual orientation” doesn’t exist. People have sex with those they choose to have sex with. Men to women, men to men, women to women, or the really desperate men and women.

For some, who they have sex with is not a choice. That’s called rape and/or pedophilia. See the Catholic Church.

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
[/quote]

Who's kidding who. LL101's been doing that shit forever, and Mark refuses to do what he put into the "terms." "Reason"/"Ll101" knows this and thrives on the drama and attention. At first "it" was gay, then Trans, then then a victim, then republican. Anything to get attention. Same pattern that started with many other names. Yet, said "it" is never blocked, banned or even ratted on to any ISP. "it" still remains. Some think MW is LL101, because of this. LL101 was not blocked, but used other names for a month. Too bad.

One more note- LL101 has even argued with "it"self in many topics... same name or another. Look at the DB Suppository to see what I mean.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:02 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:34 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:57 pm
MrReason wrote:
cathouse1974 wrote:

Who's kidding who. LL101's been doing that shit forever, and Mark refuses to do what he put into the "terms." "Reason"/"Ll101" knows this and thrives on the drama and attention. At first "it" was gay, then Trans, then then a victim, then republican. Anything to get attention. Same pattern that started with many other names. Yet, said "it" is never blocked, banned or even ratted on to any ISP. "it" still remains. Some think MW is LL101, because of this. LL101 was not blocked, but used other names for a month. Too bad.

One more note- LL101 has even argued with "it"self in many topics... same name or another. Look at the DB Suppository to see what I mean.
[/quote]

I have met with MW and highly doubt that, but I now have more questions than answers. Thanks.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic