Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Unbelievable, ABC12!

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
MasterB

Re: Unbelievable, ABC12!

Post by MasterB » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:30 am

I'm not voting Harris in 2024 and I'm all for a female president. I was glad that Billary Clinton didn't become the first female president in 2008 or 2016 oh I mean Hillary.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 am

MasterB wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:30 am
I'm not voting Harris in 2024 and I'm all for a female president. I was glad that Billary Clinton didn't become the first female president in 2008 or 2016 oh I mean Hillary.
Maybe time will prove me wrong, but for now it's startling how different Biden and Harris are from each other. As the debates showed, they disagree on most everything. It seems that they teamed up for the sole purpose of mutual benefit. Biden couldn't win without her, and Harris needed a foot in the door particularly among "people of color (as opposed to us who are opaque or completely clear)."

Joe Biden is portrayed as moderate. But I fear that the DNC's plan is for Biden to resign shortly into his presidency (maybe a year in?) citing health issues or something similar, thus putting our first Female president (and one who has COLOR!) in without actually being elected. It's just a feeling I get that the DNC has a game plan that doesn't include honoring the wishes of the voters in their own primary, as if they know what's best for us more than we do. That feeling bugs me. I hope I am wrong.

organman95

Post by organman95 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:37 am

DAC wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 am
Joe Biden is portrayed as moderate. But I fear that the DNC's plan is for Biden to resign shortly into his presidency (maybe a year in?) citing health issues or something similar, thus putting our first Female president (and one who has COLOR!) in without actually being elected. It's just a feeling I get that the DNC has a game plan that doesn't include honoring the wishes of the voters in their own primary, as if they know what's best for us more than we do. That feeling bugs me. I hope I am wrong.
I think the plan is to have her run it all with Biden as a simple façade. If he "appears" to be running the country, then everything is 'fine.' Which allows for her to run in '24 and '28. If she were to become President before '23, then 20-24 would be considered one term for her, and allow for only a '24 run.

Would I vote for her? Hell no. She scares the crap out of me. She has been referred to as "Hilary 2.0" in some circles.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic