Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Predicting a Trump Loss

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Predicting a Trump Loss

Post by sinklair » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:11 am

It appears as if Trump mouthpiece — 25-66 patent company Sinclair Broadcasting — is preparing a must run story that is aimed at calling into question the results of the Presidential election.., even before any results are released.

The story will say the system is rigged against Republicans — that the 50 different election rules in 50 different states is a deep state conspiracy run by Democratic operatives in key battleground states like Michigan.

What they won’t mention is that this is the same electoral process that was used 4 years ago which allowed him to become president despite losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Who needs foreign interference from bad actors like Russia, China, Iran and North Korea when you have Sinclair Broadcasting??? 25-66’s new GM and the In Over Her Head News Director should not run this fake news.

DAC

Re: Predicting a Trump Loss

Post by DAC » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Yes, R Bedell. What nobody in the media seems to get is that many voters, particularly those who are closer to the center than to extreme left or right don't participate in polls, rallies, or have tons of political signs everywhere they can plant one. If this elections were being decided on Twitter, Biden would have won 4 months ago in a landslide. In spite of the presidents own Twitter Insanity, most moderate conservatives don't run their mouths on twitter or elsewhere. Interesting cultural changes going on, including protesting and rioting every time some group doesn't get their way.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 am

DAC: the only poll that matters is the one that happens tonight — Election Day. Everything else is just noise.

Polls, like endorsement stories, are worthless as an indicator of voter sentiment.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:19 am

DAC wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:55 pm
Yes, R Bedell. What nobody in the media seems to get is that many voters, particularly those who are closer to the center than to extreme left or right don't participate in polls, rallies, or have tons of political signs everywhere they can plant one. If this elections were being decided on Twitter, Biden would have won 4 months ago in a landslide. In spite of the presidents own Twitter Insanity, most moderate conservatives don't run their mouths on twitter or elsewhere. Interesting cultural changes going on, including protesting and rioting every time some group doesn't get their way.
And if the elections were being decided on rallies, TRUMP would have won the 2020 election back in 2017

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:06 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 am
DAC: the only poll that matters is the one that happens tonight — Election Day. Everything else is just noise.

Polls, like endorsement stories, are worthless as an indicator of voter sentiment.
I agree that is the only poll that counts is on election night when all the votes are counted and the results are final. I was surprised that Trump won in 2016 as I really thought that Hillary was going to win in 2016 I didn't like either I thought it was the 2 evils I voted for the lesser of the evil but I was very luke warm on it.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:26 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 am

And yet the media has bombarded us with polls since the close of the conventions. Why? What are they trying to tell us?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:47 pm

We have lots of time to fill. And managers think voters need to know who is ahead at all times. Personally, just tell me where the candidates stand on issues and I can make up my own mind

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic