Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kylie Miller leaving WNEM

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
babastooey

Re: Kylie Miller leaving WNEM

Post by babastooey » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Meredith apparently didn't hate her, she just went to another Meredith station.

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:03 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:08 am
Gee Stink, From all your posts about 26-66 you want everything given to you also!
YUP, these Whine & Cry stories are getting boring.
I agree they are getting a bit tired. The cycle here seems to have fallen into a form where Sink makes a post bitching about something, then 101 responds with a good old fashioned "Fag off" in response, with scattered tales of which gender or color he and/or she may be depending on the situation at hand.. Ya know, things that would get most people thrown out of a normal forum.

It's time for a format flip around here. This is getting boring.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:02 am

DAC: I encourage you to make me a “foe” in your settings if you’d like to hide my comments if they upset you. That’s what I did to Lovin and R a while back. It works wonders that I no longer have to see Lovin’s anti-LGBT rants against his former station... or R’s liberal media posts. They are frequently off topic and add nothing to commentary about decisions made in Flint-Saginaw TV stations. However, they do seem obsessed with trying to criticize others, despite Lovin/R saying they have never worked in the media (which for Lovin/Mark is a lie).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic