Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Back to the Bricks cancelled

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
DAC
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by DAC » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Two less things for you to bitch about. So, that much is good.



Matt
Posts: 3602
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:48 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am
Well, guess Grand Blanc and Bill Harris will have to find another activity this summer.
He could do a side project where he interviews cops and call it "Back to the Pigsty".



matt1
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by matt1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 pm

You mean "Pig Gig Festival" in Bay City!!!



Matt
Posts: 3602
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:43 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:48 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am
Well, guess Grand Blanc and Bill Harris will have to find another activity this summer.
He could do a side project where he interviews cops and call it "Back to the Pigsty".
I like "Pork on the Pricks."
That rhyme scheme works way better.
matt1 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 pm
You mean "Pig Gig Festival" in Bay City!!!
If I didn't know better, I would have assumed pig gig was a cop recruiting event.



Constant Listener
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 10:00 am

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by Constant Listener » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:59 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:43 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:48 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am
Well, guess Grand Blanc and Bill Harris will have to find another activity this summer.
He could do a side project where he interviews cops and call it "Back to the Pigsty".
I like "Pork on the Pricks."
That rhyme scheme works way better.
matt1 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 pm
You mean "Pig Gig Festival" in Bay City!!!
If I didn't know better, I would have assumed pig gig was a cop recruiting event.
My God - I leave this board for a few years, come back and find that some things (like Matt’s immaturity) never change. 🙄🙄🙄



Matt
Posts: 3602
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:37 pm

Welcome back!

A few years? Hasn't it been about a decade?

Also, cops aren't exactly popular these days.



sinklair
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:59 am

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by sinklair » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 am

“Cops aren’t popular these days”???

Neither is Lovin’s obsession with Bill Harris... doesn’t seem to stop him though...



sinklair
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:59 am

Re: Back to the Bricks cancelled

Post by sinklair » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:14 pm

(Lovin’s inner thoughts) ..... attack Bill Harris... anti-LGBTQ rant... accuse others of being someone they’re not... drool on himself....



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic