Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Post by sinklair » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 am

Instead of covering politics, ex-ABC 12, 25-66 anchor and reporter Joel Feick is now running for the Grand Blanc Township Board of Trustees... as a Republican.

DAC

Re: Joel Feick, Ex Reporter turned Politician

Post by DAC » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:21 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 am
Instead of covering politics, ex-ABC 12, 25-66 anchor and reporter Joel Feick is now running for the Grand Blanc Township Board of Trustees... as a Republican.
So..... What does this mean? We should hate him, love him, order him executed? How about a little thought to follow up your headline. Oh, sorry. I fogot where you work and what the standards are there.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:24 am

I don’t care what you think of Joel... or the post.

He’s a class act. And he’ll do great representing his community.

And for everyone claiming that the “media” is liberal elite... I give you another example of a common sense Republican in the form of Joel Feick.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 am

And for everyone claiming that the “media” is liberal elite... I give you another example of a common sense Republican in the form of Joel Feick.
Could have fooled me. I seen some of his "reports" and I could swear he was a flaming Liberal.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:21 am

R: obviously you were wrong and deserve to apologize to Mr. Feick. I’m sure he’ll appreciate your endorsement.

Lovin: Ask the former egomaniac in chief or the current in over her head News Director and they will tell you that 25-66 is diverse and there’s no problem. They’ve stopped participating in NABJ-NAHJ conferences. Surprised that local Flint-Saginaw Assoc. of Black Journalists President Ebony Stith hasn’t called out her former station for the lack of progress in hiring and keeping diverse staff of journalists.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:19 am

SK: Hell will freeze over before I apologize to some Media Hack.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic