Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What they are not telling you.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Luke

Re: What they are not telling you.

Post by Luke » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:48 pm

A meaningless petition written by someone who couldn't pass freshman English.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:15 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:34 pm
A meaningless petition written by someone who couldn't pass freshman English.
And you know this how...???
A. I read it.
B. It has no legal standing.

NoozDude

Post by NoozDude » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:27 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:50 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hig4yEPrupo

As of 12:45PM this date, no mention from any of the three local Drive By, Biased Media.
That's because at least one of the "Drive By, Biased Media" (and I would suspect the other two) reported this SUNDAY morning on their website and then on their 6, 10 and 11pm newscasts.
https://nbc25news.com/news/local/online ... tmer-grows

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:41 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Took about 30 seconds to search.
It wasn't there are at 12:45PM.
So the article that was posted on their Facebook page on Sunday morning at 11:23 didn't exist two days later at 12:45, but just magically reappeared? Before you start accusing the media of being biased, maybe you need to make sure you're not just ignorant.

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Wow you are even more ignorant than I originally thought. An article on a Facebook page is always a link to what's on their website. Since the link was posted on Sunday morning, the article (which is also dated for Sunday) had to be on their website on Sunday morning. You are clearly too arrogant to simply admit that you didn't do your due diligence before posting that ignorant comment.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Ignorance on the Buzzboard is more contagious than the Coronavirus... and harder to cure. Luke, Vic and Nooz: facts don’t matter to R (and Lovin and Beer and others).

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:54 am

Good meme R. Too bad Obama’s been out of office now for more than three years. Time for Trump supporters like you to hold your president accountable for his actions or lack thereof... instead of blaming others for the current conditions. Not saying Obama or any other prior president is immune to criticism, but the buck stops with the current president. It’s time to face that reality.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 pm

You can't fix stupid ... but you can use the ignore function.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:38 pm

I just saw a Facebook post and photo from a nurse at Sparrow Hospital, just up Michigan Avenue from the state Capitol. The gridlocked traffic has blocked traffic in and out of the hospital.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:46 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:23 am
but the buck stops with the current president.
OH STOP....the DNC propaganda, it's 100% pure Bull Sh*t.

The average 5th grader knows, that the virus started in China and they are the ones at fault. It started there, it was covered up there, it was denied there, and yet you Media Clowns wonder why a lot of people don't buy the Koolaid you are peddling.

As I have said before, stop pouring gasoline on the fire.

I am inclined to agree with the partisan propaganda statement. However, there's no way to tell who had their hands in the mix with China. North Korea? Russia? And then there is also this thing called Domestic Terrorism. Perhaps people from our own colleges and universities. Who knows?

Also regarding the facebook post that VIc mentioned -- I've seen that post, it sure is making the rounds. Most people are posting it as if it was a friend of theirs who took the picture, which of course isn't true. I agree that it is sad. However, one thing you don't hear much about are the nurses and other staff at hospitals in, let's say -- Petoskey -- who are being laid off because they are so far below their usual patient level. People aren't going to the ER for things that they might have 3 months ago that now seem minor. Many of these workers are being offered temporary work further downstate, and most of them are declining. It's hard to blame them. Even good people aren't all heroes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic