Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This person makes for a bad experience here.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Firstandlastpost

This person makes for a bad experience here.

Post by Firstandlastpost » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:28 am

As my name states: my first and last post...

I come to this forum to get info about our local stations. Thank you.

There is a person here that pretty much makes this site unbearable.
Vulgar, rude, narcissistic and downright a jerk. @lovinlife101

I can’t believe that the mods don’t ban him/her from here. Based on this from the agreement every reads when registering.

“ You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.”

Go ahead flame me, you have no rebuttal against me. You have a serious problem.
The truth hurts Lovinlife101, go away.
@mod feel free to delete my account.
Last edited by Firstandlastpost on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luke

Re: This person makes for a bad experience here.

Post by Luke » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:27 am

I used to be much more engaged on here, but it has become very hard to tolerate lovinlife101. I also come here for information and discussion on our local stations, but I find myself taking a deep breath before logging on because I know I will have to shuffle through a lot of BS before I can manage to find anything worth while. It has actually become stressful. I'm sure 101 will come on trying to argue his or her existence and I'm not interested in debating it. I'm just going to leave it all at this. Good day everyone and stay healthy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 am

Hi folks

Give the "Ignore" or "foe" feature a try...

I haven't seen a post from this meme since I added it as a foe. Many of us believe that this userid is a second one from an existing poster.

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

As for how the board is moderated, that's just part of how this place is. Usually the deplorables stay to the political forums.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 am

I haven't foe'd 101 but I mostly try to ignore him/her/it. He/she/it is almost a textbook definition of an internet troll. I won't post a definition but if anyone Googles up Internet troll what you see describes 101 to a t.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:32 am

The ignore feature works nearly as well as the friend or foe feature. I don’t see the trolls garbage unless someone quotes the dipshit...

Firstandlastpost

Post by Firstandlastpost » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 am

Ok I lied. Bumping this to the top.

Jason Kragt

Post by Jason Kragt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:26 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:45 pm
I have a right to speak
Not really. Not here at least. You can post only because the moderator lets you post. Once he loses patience with you, you have no recourse.

rugratsonline

Post by rugratsonline » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:35 pm

The incessant use of the g-word qualifies as violating the "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated" standards of this service.

rugratsonline

Post by rugratsonline » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:54 pm

We have rules for a reason, and no one is above them.

Musicrewired

Post by Musicrewired » Sat May 02, 2020 12:33 am

LIAR!!!

Oh, and the establishment tried to silence Galileo for having a differing opinion like, that the earth revolves around the sun rather than the other way around. Accepting differing thoughts is the only way to progress. Silencing differing thoughts is, like, Hitler.

I don’t expect you to live up to my standards. Why do you insist I live down to yours?

Wait, what?

If you could offer some level of scientific value in your discourse, then invoking someone like Galileo would be a valid response. The overall progress that you imply is resulting from your "differing thoughts" is at a level somewhat less studied than his, unless, perhaps, you're completing an academic dissertation on the societal difference between general discourse and internet postings.

If there are indeed "standards" to your line of thought, then it's not as much whether others are above or below them as it is whether they can withstand critical inspection without angling any level of dissent into a defensive stance and, in this instance, invoking Hitler.

In short, if you're able to raise the level of discussion beyond what was referenced earlier, then please do. If not, however, don't expect to claim victim status by saying everyone else has the problem because they don't communicate in the same way as you. It isn't about silencing. It's about a basic expectation of maturity.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat May 02, 2020 7:16 am

Reminds me of Skankhunt42 on South Park... :rollin
craig11152 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 am
I haven't foe'd 101 but I mostly try to ignore him/her/it. He/she/it is almost a textbook definition of an internet troll. I won't post a definition but if anyone Googles up Internet troll what you see describes 101 to a t.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 03, 2020 8:01 am

rugratsonline wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:35 pm
The incessant use of the g-word qualifies as violating the "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated" standards of this service.
The g-word???? Wow...

That is just... a REALLY gay complaint.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 03, 2020 8:02 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 am
As for how the board is moderated, that's just part of how this place is. Usually the deplorables stay to the political forums.
Yet, here you are posting in another forum.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sun May 03, 2020 8:54 pm

You must be talking about the narcissist Faggot!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun May 03, 2020 8:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:02 am
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 am
Yet, here you are posting in another forum.
:lol

Post of the week right here folks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic