Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

When the news makes a horrible story worse

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: When the news makes a horrible story worse

Post by R Bedell » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:32 am

Sinklair:

I agree with you. In My Opinion ----------- The local MSM are heavily influenced or mandated to push "agenda driven stories", such as the Bacon event. Personally, I wasn't interested, knowing their was this agenda being pushed. After all, why was this deceased person's story more important and deserved so much coverage, as opposed to other deceased people?????

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:39 am

Maybe some of the details *were* left out, like the various sexual positions and acts the two performed on each other prior to the murder, whether they used each other as toilets (as most LGBTQIA+ people do), and any other perverted, kinky Viking performance the accused was in to. A dude ran away from the house a month ago, bleeding from the head, wearing only a leather kilt! He had been chained in the basement and no charges came of it because they say it was consensual. Wow.
Just what in the Hell compels you to divulge this information ?? YOU need some professional help on so many levels.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:50 pm

When the news makes a horrible story worse
This is the Topic..........NOT the gay lifestyle and gay bars.

As I have said before, reading comprehension, and staying on topic is NOT what you do. Stop your frickin agenda and stick to the topic.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:22 am

lovinlife101 seems to know a lot about the gay lifestyle. He's on top any LGBT topic on this forum. You should change your username to LGBT101 since you seem to know more than anyone about this topic.

Gay crimes are not covered the same way straight crimes are. Period. Look it up on the google if you don't believe me.

Kevin Bacon was no exception and sadly our local news or whatever you want to call them these days has no problem sensationalizing this.
AMEN

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic