Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Laziness

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Re: Laziness

Post by sinklair » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 am

Femi and Joel left 25-66 on their own accord. Their contracts were up and both moved on.

Femi moved back to NYC where she is now reporting for Vice News — nationally — a great jump that got her back in the same town as her wife.

After nearly 40 years of anchoring and reporting news, Joel decided he wanted a normal schedule and is now working for The Disability Network — a great Flint non-profit that advocates and provides services for persons with disabilities.

The two never gelled on or off the air.

But what does it say about Sinclair that two top-notch journalists decide to leave Conklin and Company? The Sinclair GM believes he does no wrong and 25-66 is a great place to work. He pushes out good people (whether intentionally because they stand up to him or unintentionally because of low pay/bad morale).

I’m sure Conklin’s workout buddy Joel can defend his decision to leave the business.

As for why the website isn’t getting updated, you’ll have to ask overworked Digital Manager/reporter/anchor Dave Bondy, the in-over-her-head News Director, or the Assistant GM/“promotions Director”/gadfly. Pure laziness on their part.

But when they’re done posting on the Buzzboard, I’m sure you’ll soon see those pictures switched out.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:21 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:41 am
sinklair wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:23 am
Femi and Joel left 25-66 on their own accord. Their contracts were up and both moved on.

Femi moved back to NYC where she is now reporting for Vice News — nationally — a great jump that got her back in the same town as her wife.

After nearly 40 years of anchoring and reporting news, Joel decided he wanted a normal schedule and is now working for The Disability Network — a great Flint non-profit that advocates and provides services for persons with disabilities.

But what does it say about Sinclair that two top-notch journalists decide to leave Conklin and Company? The Sinclair GM believes he does no wrong and 25-66 is a great place to work. He pushes out good people (whether intentionally because they stand up to him or unintentionally because of low pay/bad morale).

I’m sure Conklin’s workout buddy Joel can defend his decision to leave the business.

As for why the website isn’t getting updated, you’ll have to ask overworked Digital Manager/reporter/anchor Dave Bondy, the in-over-her-head News Director, or the Assistant GM/“promotions Director”/gadfly. Pure laziness on their part.

But when they’re done posting on the Buzzboard, I’m sure you’ll soon see those pictures switched out.
You’d think Dave Blondie’s agent could have gotten him better working conditions. He’s paying him a percentage of his low salary after all.

But alas, he has to put up with the same crap, low pay, but at least he created a job for someone else!

And yes, the website will likely be fixed after I point this out. I get more work done there than those who work there!
You'd think you know your own ass from a hole in the ground. They must be similar.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:19 am
DAC wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:21 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
sinklair wrote:

You’d think Dave Blondie’s agent could have gotten him better working conditions. He’s paying him a percentage of his low salary after all.

But alas, he has to put up with the same crap, low pay, but at least he created a job for someone else!

And yes, the website will likely be fixed after I point this out. I get more work done there than those who work there!
You'd think you know your own ass from a hole in the ground. They must be similar.
You complain to a moderator to silence me and then post something like that. Wow.
Posting like you are a complete boob is one of the reasons someone should shut you up. For all I know, you're the nicest person in the world, but as stated elsewhere, you love fucking this place up. I suppose I should congratulate you, because you've done marvelously. By the way, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:41 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:39 pm
DAC wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:19 am
DAC wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:21 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
sinklair wrote:

You complain to a moderator to silence me and then post something like that. Wow.
Posting like you are a complete boob is one of the reasons someone should shut you up. For all I know, you're the nicest person in the world, but as stated elsewhere, you love fucking this place up. I suppose I should congratulate you, because you've done marvelously. By the way, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Ah, so fee speech should be limited to the speech you want. Gotcha, Skippy!
It should be limited to those who aren't malicious with their intent, Skippy! You post only to get your rocks off, not to communicate. How can you even defend mentioning "deputiy hotrod harris" 200 times without adding a single actual through as "free speech?" You are like a disease. It's convenient that so much of your lunacy got wiped out, because there was a lot of insanity that got wiped out. Luckily, now all of your bullshit is being catalogued, so once you contradict yourself (again) it can be thrown in your worthless face. Not that it will matter. You'll just say something like "I kiss your mom, Skippy! Look at me, abusing my freedom!"

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Honestly, moderators exist to get rid of annoying ass trolls like you! If you are really a woman, you're the most wretched bitch I've ever come across. Don't be shocked that literally everyone on this board can't stand you. You bring nothing of substance to talk about, you're simply here for attention by being a thorn in everyone's side. Wonderful contributions.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:58 pm

It really takes one to know one, doesn't it? Its okay, I know you can't come up with any logical defense as to why you waste all your time here being a nasty, bitch troll, its okay. Just bringing the conversation to your level. Bless your heart.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:09 pm

That's all you got? Grammar? Go away Karen.

JRBlitz

Post by JRBlitz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:26 am

This isn't a topic about WNEM Creative Services? Is it true that WNEM can't sell advertising? Those weather promos are on ad nauseam, and 4 minutes doesn't matter when there's snow. Nice shot of getting that Linden school in that snow promo.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 pm

lovinlife: I spend all day on a local news forum because I have no life and love to sit in my mom's basement all day anonymously posting hate speech obsessively, specifically about LGBT people.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:37 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:45 pm
MisterT wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 pm
lovinlife: I spend all day on a local news forum because I have no life and love to sit in my mom's basement all day anonymously posting hate speech obsessively, specifically about LGBT people.
Mister T logic: “Why does the organization GLAAD care so much about the LGBTQIA+ community?! I mean, what’s up with that? They’re obsessed! And don’t even get me started on the NAACP! All they do is advocate for black people! They’re obsessed with black people!”
Dude, or whatever. You're embarassing yourself. Not that it matters to you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic