Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kiss-gate

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Re: Kiss-gate

Post by sinklair » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:33 am

Also not talked about during last week’s holiday party at 25-66: the married supervisor who’s sleeping with a married subordinate (actually not much sleeping goin’ on if you know what I mean) and the GM and HR Director who are helping cover up the affair.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 pm

There you go again bashing the police who are you going to call when there is a break in your house call the police maybe it will be the Ghostbusters LOL.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Can something qualify as a "-gate" when only perhaps 1.5 people care about it? Unlike Douche-gate and now Poontang-gate which have been bothering several people for years now.

I sure wish that the Watergate Hotel had been named something else. Same with alcohol. Constantly hearing about things like "workaholics." What is "workahol?"

lilnut13

Post by lilnut13 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:10 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:33 am
Also not talked about during last week’s holiday party at 25-66: the married supervisor who’s sleeping with a married subordinate (actually not much sleeping goin’ on if you know what I mean) and the GM and HR Director who are helping cover up the affair.
I'm surprised the all holier then thou, GM, is allowing such a cover up...not to mention that's just gross knowing who the supervisors are.... :barf

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:34 am

The GM will protect those who are “yes men”... but he’ll throw others under the bus who have a different viewpoint. It’s very much a good ole boys network on Pierson Road. If you want to succeed, you need to shut up and play ball. Or you’ll find yourself on the outs with reviews filled with tons of minor infractions... all aimed at making life miserable where they hope you’ll just leave (preferred by the HR Director) or where they can build a case to fire you or let you go at the end of your contract.

lilnut13

Post by lilnut13 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:44 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:34 am
The GM will protect those who are “yes men”... but he’ll throw others under the bus who have a different viewpoint. It’s very much a good ole boys network on Pierson Road. If you want to succeed, you need to shut up and play ball. Or you’ll find yourself on the outs with reviews filled with tons of minor infractions... all aimed at making life miserable where they hope you’ll just leave (preferred by the HR Director) or where they can build a case to fire you or let you go at the end of your contract.
...Oh I am well aware of the BS games they play! They did it to me after 16 years with NBC I was forced out!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:49 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:19 pm
MasterB wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 pm
There you go again bashing the police who are you going to call when there is a break in your house call the police maybe it will be the Ghostbusters LOL.
I’d definitely not call the cops. They’d shoot me and expect a “thank you.”

I also wouldn’t kiss them on either of their cheeks. Unlike some.
I doubt they would shoot you not all cops are bad and I like the stories when they pay it forward as well. In Holland, the cops were pumping gas and paying for it as along with free coffee and paying it forward again yesterday from the article I read on Wood TV website.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 am

The ones with high anxiety need to go (like your last link).

If you can't go to work everyday knowing it might be your last day and be ok with it, then find another profession.

For those that lay down their life, will find it. The others won't.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic