Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Back to the Pricks

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
autolab

Re: Back to the Pricks

Post by autolab » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am

Are these actual quotes you're yelling at kids from your front porch rocking chair?

It was so nice for the week that HL101 was silent on the Buzzboard. Oh, how I miss the good ole days.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 pm

I'd rather you hear my straight-piped turbo.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm

For someone who "loves life," you sure don't like a lot of stuff. Making an off topic post to bitch about such things is one of the many things that is annoying about you, Skippy D. "I'm Skippy D 101! I LOVE life! I think I will bitch about things I don't like, even if other people do like them and they aren't doing me any harm! I can't just let people who like things that I dislike have their fun while I decline to participate and concentrate on the things that I DO like, I MUST comment! My voice MUST be heard on every thought in my brain! Plus, because I'm a hypocrite, II must also call them names!"

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:30 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 am
DAC wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm
For someone who "loves life," you sure don't like a lot of stuff. Making an off topic post to bitch about such things is one of the many things that is annoying about you, Skippy D. "I'm Skippy D 101! I LOVE life! I think I will bitch about things I don't like, even if other people do like them and they aren't doing me any harm! I can't just let people who like things that I dislike have their fun while I decline to participate and concentrate on the things that I DO like, I MUST comment! My voice MUST be heard on every thought in my brain! Plus, because I'm a hypocrite, II must also call them names!"
“Off topic?” All of my posts have described the mental attitude of pricks that attend car shows, this one in Flint.

Your post is “off topic,” but I won’t try to silence you because it’s your right. I also will not go to “teacher” trying get you in trouble, like so many people do on here. I will also not call the cops on people I don’t like or disagree with.

And I love my life, not yours, not anyone else’s.
"Back to the Pricks" is off topic for this forum, Skippy D 101.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:19 pm

I'm not sure about my car, but I'd bet my prick is nicer than yours. I'd love a chance to show it off during a parade in front of your house.

I wish they'd put the thing on TV. IT Might get its' own show. It's nicer looking than most all the folks on TV 5. More interesting too. And, a hell of a lot more experience.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am

Bryce is this your brother?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:35 pm

Cousin Brucie.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Seriously?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:18 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:47 pm
Seriously?
Nahh,

There's only ONE Cousin Brucie...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic