All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Doesn’t know when to leave

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
DAC
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by DAC » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:22 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm
[quote=Ronaldski post_id=575124 time=<a href="tel:1560090828">1560090828</a> user_id=393]
Its MWmetalhead is the one wont throw em in the douche bag repository. Clearly they must know each other and he wont do it.
Call out MWmetalhead in the forums to do so on this jackass and keep doing so since he doesn't add any value to the board and is only here for attention.
Fill up MWmetalhead's mailbox with PM's to do so and keep doing it!
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2

Even going back to 2016 we had to put up with the B.S.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =5&t=43898

Read the new terms of service that Mark just posted today. If a user continually goes completely off topic in a thread, they will be banned 👍👍

Start taking bets now on how long a certain “it” lasts...
And that includes YOU!

Besides me, only Tom and Vic have been on topic here.

However, I don’t care what you post about. I don’t silence anyone. Hitler liked to silence people.
[/quote]

What you posted above is off topic.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2379
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:22 am

DAC wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:22 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm
[quote=Ronaldski post_id=575124 time=<a href="tel:1560090828">1560090828</a> user_id=393]
Its MWmetalhead is the one wont throw em in the douche bag repository. Clearly they must know each other and he wont do it.
Call out MWmetalhead in the forums to do so on this jackass and keep doing so since he doesn't add any value to the board and is only here for attention.
Fill up MWmetalhead's mailbox with PM's to do so and keep doing it!
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2

Even going back to 2016 we had to put up with the B.S.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =5&t=43898

Read the new terms of service that Mark just posted today. If a user continually goes completely off topic in a thread, they will be banned 👍👍

Start taking bets now on how long a certain “it” lasts...
And that includes YOU!

Besides me, only Tom and Vic have been on topic here.

However, I don’t care what you post about. I don’t silence anyone. Hitler liked to silence people.
What you posted above is off topic.
[/quote]

That’s your opinion.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2628
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 pm

No, it is a fact


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2379
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:31 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 pm
No, it is a fact
And that is YOUR opinion. Just because you say it’s a fact doesn’t make it so.



autolab
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by autolab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 pm

I second stopnswop's opinion. We have multiple consecutive posts where HL101 continues to derail topics. MWmetalhead needs to ban HL101.

I'm not sure why it is any of HL101's business when WEYI schedules Mr, Harris for work in his new parttime status. Personally, I don't care when he works. He's had a long career and deserves some time off... and when he wants an opportunity to continue to report the news.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2379
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:54 am

autolab wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 pm
I second stopnswop's opinion. We have multiple consecutive posts where HL101 continues to derail topics. MWmetalhead needs to ban HL101.

I'm not sure why it is any of HL101's business when WEYI schedules Mr, Harris for work in his new parttime status. Personally, I don't care when he works. He's had a long career and deserves some time off... and when he wants an opportunity to continue to report the news.
His “parttime” status has been going on for quite some time. During the Hotrod Harris lovefest, the general manager said Harris would arrive in the afternoon, read the 6pm news, then be back in his sportscar, squealing his tires “at 6:32pm” back home.

And no, banning people and silencing them is not the solution. Didn’t work for slavery, didn’t work for Holocaust, and it won’t work here.



DAC
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Doesn’t know when to leave

Post by DAC » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:47 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:54 am
autolab wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 pm
I second stopnswop's opinion. We have multiple consecutive posts where HL101 continues to derail topics. MWmetalhead needs to ban HL101.

I'm not sure why it is any of HL101's business when WEYI schedules Mr, Harris for work in his new parttime status. Personally, I don't care when he works. He's had a long career and deserves some time off... and when he wants an opportunity to continue to report the news.
His “parttime” status has been going on for quite some time. During the Hotrod Harris lovefest, the general manager said Harris would arrive in the afternoon, read the 6pm news, then be back in his sportscar, squealing his tires “at 6:32pm” back home.

And no, banning people and silencing them is not the solution. Didn’t work for slavery, didn’t work for Holocaust, and it won’t work here.
It's' true that you don't have to be banned or silenced. You just need to stop being an ass. Perhaps you haven't learned enough history to realize that the asses that were responsible for slavery and the holocaust were shut down.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic