All accepted registrations through May 16 at 7:15p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

“It’s sweeps! Let’s promote a national package!”

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101

Re: “It’s sweeps! Let’s promote a national package!”

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 am

autolab wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 am
HL101: so you do know what David's cooking segment was called... and you still went for the homophobic comment. Very telling... and still off topic.
I do now, and it’s not “Kid Gourmet.”

What’s homophobic about a gay person being gay or someone saying they are?

rugratsonline

Post by rugratsonline » Sat May 11, 2019 9:34 pm

autolab wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:07 am
If you don't like the topic of the story, then just don't watch the newscast.
Or in my case, don't watch TV news at all. All my news the last few years came from the paper.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun May 12, 2019 1:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 pm
Remember when sweeps was a time for LOCAL reporters to actually do work, get off their rear ends, come up with a compelling idea, and execute it?

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

Fox66 is promoting national corespondent Lara Logan covering the U.S.-Mexico border tonight.

Yep. That’s Monday’s sweeps story. A. National. Package.

Remember when national packages were used to fill in the gaps of a newscast? Not anymore! We’re promoting them as the best stuff we’ve got tonight!

How does this impact Mid-Michigan? What’s the “today peg”? Why should anyone care? Doesn’t matter. Trump’s network marches on.
Must have worked. You watched.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:37 pm

DAC wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Remember when sweeps was a time for LOCAL reporters to actually do work, get off their rear ends, come up with a compelling idea, and execute it?

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

Fox66 is promoting national corespondent Lara Logan covering the U.S.-Mexico border tonight.

Remember when national packages were used to fill in the gaps of a newscast? Not anymore! We’re promoting them as the best stuff we’ve got tonight!

How does this impact Mid-Michigan? What’s the “today peg”? Why should anyone care? Doesn’t matter. Trump’s network marches on.
No, I didn’t. I heard the promotion. I did not watch it. Why do you make things up?

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:37 pm
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

No, I didn’t. I heard the promotion. I did not watch it. Why do you make things up?
How do we know you only heard the promotion? Maybe you are making things up. I don't trust a word you say.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm

DAC wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

How do we know you only heard the promotion? Maybe you are making things up. I don't trust a word you say.
I don't care whom you trust.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 17, 2019 4:11 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

I don't care whether you care or not. You're the psychopath. That's not calling you a "name," by the way. That's describing your behavior.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:02 am

DAC wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:11 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!

I don't care whether you care or not. You're the psychopath. That's not calling you a "name," by the way. That's describing your behavior.
I’m a “psychopath” because I’m indifferent regarding whom you trust?

Got it, Skippy!

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 pm

You're a psychopath because of the asinine things you say, and how over the past few years have contradicted yourself over and over, while not acknowledging your own inconsistencies and insisting you are always correct.

Got it, Spanky?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 pm

DAC wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 pm
You're a psychopath because of the asinine things you say, and how over the past few years have contradicted yourself over and over, while not acknowledging your own inconsistencies and insisting you are always correct.

Got it, Spanky?
Name one time I was inconsistent.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Your comparison of Collette Boyd and Kristin Moore was completely crazy based on the criteria you presented for your defense of Colette. That's one of many, but that's all you get, Spanky.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 pm

DAC wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:30 pm
Your comparison of Collette Boyd and Kristin Moore was completely crazy based on the criteria you presented for your defense of Colette. That's one of many, but that's all you get, Spanky.
So rather than “inconsistent,” you now say it’s “crazy”?

Please show me any inconsistency. Oh, and “inconsistent” and “crazy” are not synonymous. Btw, what’s so crazy about supporting black women?

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 am

You wigged out about Collette being called "Sam's Co-Anchor" and then you referred to Kristin as Karen Weaver's "lackey." You just go on and keep drinking your own Kool-Aid, Spanky. The rest of us will just watch you continually make a damn fool of yourself.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:43 am

DAC wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 am
You wigged out about Collette being called "Sam's Co-Anchor" and then you referred to Kristin as Karen Weaver's "lackey." You just go on and keep drinking your own Kool-Aid, Spanky. The rest of us will just watch you continually make a damn fool of yourself.
Oh, so they’re the same person?!

When someone called a black woman a white man’s co-anchor, disregarding her name, skills, and accomplishments, I called out the disrespect (“wigged out” as you call it).

When someone took a job to cover up the corruption in Flint and be the mouthpiece for the corrupt mayor, I called it as it was. She no longer does that and is no longer a lackey there. People can change!

Again, I’m still waiting for you to point out one moment of inconsistency.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic