Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Harris retiring

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Ronaldski

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:02 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 pm
Is your life so fucked up that you have to shit and piss on everything and everybody just to feel better about it? One time. Just.one.time. Let it pass without casting your sour, pathetic shadow.
A Big AMEN to that.
Love it!

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:22 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 pm
Typical sociopath (ASPD). Does nothing wrong. Blames others. Bye bye lovinloser101! Dont forget your 600mg Lithium Carbonate twice daily.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

See, I can make smileys roll too!

Now get back on topic, for the TRILLIONTH time!
You’re blinded by your own ignorance and double-speak.

“Get back on topic!”

“Stop posting!”

Which is it?

I’m thankful I’m the only intelligent, consistent person on here and not like every Tom’s Dick is Harry.
You won't do either, so why do you care about the double-speak, Skippy D?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:06 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 am
T-Bag Teddy: “WON’T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!!!”
First off: there is no log in or screen handle as "T-Bag Teddy."

That's delusional thinking. A clear sign you are not taking your Lithium Carbonate 600mg twice daily. A clear sign you are a danger to yourself.

Secondly: Nobody ever told you to die. Another delusion.

We just all want you to stop your drag bar drama. The drama belongs there, not here. Many have told you that. We have even told you to take the drama to private messages and back to your whinings about cops in "Political Potpouri." It was a simple request, which you have proved you cannot do. With your bipolar and delusions that come with it, you need your meds. You really should not be posting, if you are not healthy enough to care for your own self.

If you do not want to be psychoanalyzed anymore, stop posting, if not posting delusional material. Not a hard concept, once again. You clearly do not like this. Not the other posters' problem, nor mine.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am
Wait, so if there’s no T-Bag Teddy, does that mean there’s no other handles that all of you call me that’s not my name? SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!

Second, I’ve received more death threats on this board than anyone else. Just say the word and I’ll start quoting them!
Go for it....and THEIR quotes WITH LINKS will show us. THE QUOTES MUST BE VERIFIABLE, AND PROVABLE, WITHOUT US LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PICTURES, VIDEO AND AUDIO DO NOT COUNT, AS THEY ALL CAN EASILY BE ALTERED. THEY ALSO MUST BE FROM THIS BUZZBOARD AND NOT FROM ANY OTHER SITE, SOCIAL MEDIA, TEXTS (SMS), PERSONAL EMAIL OR OTHER BOARD, since you are discussing death threats here. JUST YOUR TYPING NAMES AND WORDS HERE DOES NOT VERIFY YOUR CLAIM OF DEATH THREATS.

The way you act on here, surprised nobody carried them out yet! And none were from "T-Bag Teddy" or TeddyBear, which you claim "T-Bag Teddy" did. Looks like another delusion, which cannot be proven... just to derail the topic. Sad!

PS: If the threats were real, you'd have done something about it... like going to the police or your local county court. Since you bash those all the time, it looks like this is another point for me to bring up your delusions, which are not proven true... to derail topics.

Game over...Skippy! Checkmate!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:26 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am
Second, I’ve received more death threats on this board than anyone else. Just say the word and I’ll start quoting them!...

....Just search “death threat” in the search bar. You’ll find ‘em.
My searching is not you quoting! Once again, delusional.
Last edited by Deleted User 15062 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm

So far, not one death threat towards you, out of all 29 results. I searched your terms you relayed... "death threat." Delusions! Checkmate!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Out of the 4 potential "death threats" shown, NONE actively show any threat to your being... including a gun emoji, without an action next to it. You are seeing things that are not there. That's what a delusion is.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:48 pm
T-Bag Teddy (With his best Mr. Magoo impression): “Now, where’s that thing I was looking for.”

Television audience: “It’s right in front of your face!”

T-Bag Teddy: “What’s that? I have a blunt in my ace?”
You're not even making sense! On many levels. No wonder why you think the word "abortion" is a death threat to your life!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm

"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm

I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!
At least I had a mom and dad. All you have are two dads and a chemistry set.
Yep, you're clearly LGBTQAI! That statement alone shows you're not! You just contradicted everything you said about being LGBTQAI, LGBTQ+, being a gay male and being a tranny. Let's not forget that you are also contradicting your "gay" topics in Political Potpouri, just by making fun of someone possibly having 2 dads.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Wow! No words for that! Ignorant is really an understatement!

Back to "foe" mode....

All that BS from noticing he never uses the widely used LGBTQAI "misgender" term. So far, everything points to "him" not being LGBTQAI, even though "he" says "he" is.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Classy. Just classy.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 pm
You should expect that from your dads that started each competition with, “Ready, Set, Blow!”
Yeah, you aren't even LGBTQAI friendly. Why should we believe all your "gay" topics and postings are real?

With how you are acting, you are showing us how you got your nomination in the "Douchebag Suppository." For the rest of the ass hats, it's still "Repository."

I will no longer read your ill-informed babble, ignorant thoughts, fake "gay" propaganda, your attacking the LGBTQAI people... including me, your disrespect towards the straight community... who could be an LGBTQAI alli, and your bitterness towards law enforcement.

Bye bye LovinLoser101.

PS- Nobody appreciates your sexualizations either. Save that for your poke-him gayme!

Herm

Post by Herm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 pm
Typical sociopath (ASPD). Does nothing wrong. Blames others. Bye bye lovinloser101! Dont forget your 600mg Lithium Carbonate twice daily.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

See, I can make smileys roll too!

Now get back on topic, for the TRILLIONTH time!
You’re blinded by your own ignorance and double-speak.

“Get back on topic!”

“Stop posting!”

Which is it?

I’m thankful I’m the only intelligent, consistent person on here and not like every Tom’s Dick is Harry.
Excuse me... I’m incredibly consistent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic